No Wine, Just Quality Time

WIN POV

The second he woke up there was this force trying to pull him back to sleep. He already knew that it was late and it would be immature of him to sleep further. He groaned, trying to push the tiredness away as he fumbled around in his covers. He finally peeked his head out of the covers, which is what he longed to do because the sun hit him hard in the eyes.

"God" he groaned covering his eyes with one hand.

"Nightmare?" Bright asked, Win was surprised to see him there. It was once in a full moon that Win woke up to Bright by his side, he was always in his office or out doing work, this felt nice it felt right. Bright was reading, he had his reading glasses on. Oh, how handsome did he look right now, Win thought. Soon his focus redirected to a glass on the side table.

"Hey, you're drinking wine?" Win said sitting up straight.

"Oh," Bright looked away to pick up the glass "It's just cranberry juice" Bright finished raising the glass to Win's nose. It in fact was cranberry juice.

"I'm so proud of you, you know that?" Win said into his eyes, he wanted Bright to know that. Stopping all his addictions like this. Bright looked at him momentarily. "Why are you looking at me like-" Win started but he was interrupted with a deep kiss. It felt so warm and passionate, soon Brights hands started to make their way down his lower back. He got closer and closer until Bright was practically on top of him. "I don't think you understand how hard I try for you," Bright said a little above a whisper. "Oh I see it, I see it every day" Win reassured. He kissed him again this time on his neck which sent shivers down his spine.

"I want to spend my whole life with you" Win couldn't help saying it, it was the truth. Bright paused momentarily and Win wasn't sure if it was in a good or a bad way. "Good" Bright said kissing him again, which reassured him. "I have good plans for today" Bright looked at him, in a quite intimidating way. "Heh, what do you mean?" Win chuckled. Bright shrugged his shoulders before rolling over from on top of him.

Bright stook up way too quickly, like in an alarming way. He paced around the bed, running his fingers along the bed frame.

"So... I was thinking. Water" Bright looked away, smiling in the air like he was nervous to ask someone out. What was his problem?

"Water?" Win raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, It's been getting kind of expensive lately" Bright smiles almost evily. What was he up to? Besides expensive? That was the least of his concern, money that is. He continued to look at him in a suspicious way.

"What are you trying to say?" Win spat out annoyed that he wasn't getting to the point.

"Well, what I'm trying to say is that we should shower together. You know we can knock out 2 birds with one stone" Bright shrugged. Win's lips were parted in shock. "You want to shower...together?" Win asked again, stupidly. Bright nodded. I mean yeah, Brights saw everything already but this, this was different. It would be awkward, at least he thought so.

"Uh, I dunno" Win chuckled trying to brush it off.

"Yes? No? It's okay if you don't want to" Bright said taking off this shirt and throwing it in the laundry basket. Win couldn't help glance at his abs when he looked back at Bright he was staring right at him. He froze, the both of them did. Win took off his shirt. "Great" Bright said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bathroom.

Almost instantly Bright started taking off his clothes, he glanced in the mirror. Sooner or later Bright was completely nude, Win looked everywhere but Bright he tried to make no eye contact with him. Win took off his pants so he didn't look too awkward standing there, was he the only one unbothered because it sure as hell felt like it. When he got down to his underwear Win covered his private area, Bright turned around. "What are you doing?" Bright said slowly walking over to him. Oh crap, don't look, don't look, Win kept telling himself. "Huh?" Win said with his eyes opened wide. "Are you nervous?" Bright grabbed the hand that wasn't covering his area, he reached for the other one but Win didn't budge. Even if he wanted to it was like his hand was stuck there. "Win, relax," Bright said rubbing the palm of that one hand. Win nodded, closing his eyes shut. "Or, is it something else?" Bright sneered.