Rick

This is set in Alexandria when the group first arrive at Deena's party for them.

Their stood y/n talking to her close friend Spencer. As Rick the new member and his group all start arriving. ''I just gonna have a chat with Rick and his group you coming.'' Y/n asked walking over to Rick . Spencer decided to go talk with some other members of the community.

''It's Rick isn't it.'' Y/n said smiling at him.
''Carl i think Ron was looking for you he's over there if you want to go talk with him.'' You asked pointing over to Ron who was stood in the corner of the house. ''See you later dad.'' Carl said giving his dad a wave goodbye. ''So what do you think of it here then.'' Y/n said smiling.
''I think this might be a good change for us . Somewhere for Judith to grow up.''Rick said .
''She really is beautiful . It's shocking how you all managed so long without any shelter or any where to go.''
Rick smiled Judith eyes began rather tiered.
''If you want there's a nursery over the road it's where most the kids hang around .'' You said to Rick as he tried keeping Judith awake.
''I know you probably are cautious of her . I was when I first came here with my little girl but it's fine.''
''You have kids .''
''Only the one . Probably will continue to be the only one .''
''Okay I believe you.'' He said smiling .
Both of you walked across the road to the brightly coloured walls of the nursery.

As Rick laid Judith down in a crib. Y/n checked up on her little girl Lilith. She was fast asleep slightly snoring.
''I hope you don't find this a ride question but does your little girl have a dad.'' Rick asked looking at you.
''No it's not rude at all. I was only 23 when I had her she was born just a bit before the apocalypse happened. The father left said he didn't want the baby or me.''
''Well he's an idiot.''
You both laughed .

Leaving the nursery as you where about to head back to the party Rick stopped you. He placed a hand in your cheek and kissed you. You didn't pull away instead kissed him back. Neither of you had noticed that Carl was stood there looking at you both . He had gone looking for both Rick and Judith . He laughed before making a sick face before walking back in.