Glennxmaggie

Glenn woke up in bed hearing the tiny laughter of his and his wife's new born baby (Hershel jr). He sat up looking down at Maggie who laid down fast asleep drool on hers cheek. He stood up walking over to there sons for picking him up bringing him to there bed.
''Your so cute. Just like your mommy.'' Glenn said pointing over to Maggie whilst he held hershel in his arms.

Maggie slowly began waking up her eyes fluttered slowly. She sat up kissing Glenn on the lips and Hershel's forehead.
''Both my pretty boys together.'' She laughed playing with Glenn's hair.
''We should go for a walk around Alexandria for a bit today.'' Glenn said looking at Maggie.
''Sure. Maybe we can stop by Auntie Tara's house.'' She said as hershel clapped his hands smiling and laughing.
''The boss has spoken.'' Glenn jokes getting out of bed carrying hershel to change him.

The three of them all heads out. Hershel in his little pram getting pushed around by Maggie. Glenn held his bag full of baby supplies they may or may not need. They walked over to where Tara would be in the infirmary.
''Auntie Tara.'' Maggie called out. She saw Tara come running straight away.
''My favourite family of three have arrived.''
Tara had taught hershel how to do fist bumps. So every time they met up that's how the greeted each other.
''He's definitely getting bigger .'' Tara laughed taking hershel out of the pram and holding him.

Maggie Glenn Tara and hershel hung out for the rest of the day. The couple and there baby boy headed back home as the sky turned darker. Once they got in hershel and Glenn sat on the sofa hershel having a bottle. Maggie picking out his pyjamas.
''It's bed time.'' Maggie said as she picked hershel up.