Carl

This is after the time skip in season 9 so your 23 now.

You sat on the bathroom floor smiling. You where pregnant with your first child. You couldn't wait to tell Carl the big news. He was on a run  but as soon as he got home you wanted to tell him. There was not point in you keeping it a secret and there wasn't much possibility with the zombies that you could do a huge surprise for him.

The door closed.
''Y/n. I'm home.''
''I'm in the kitchen.'' You called out to him. You couldn't help hold in your smile you where so excited.
''I've got something to show you.'' You said
Carl took a seat on one of the stools you had. He looked at you in a sort of nervous way. He still looked excited.
''This is something really big. I just hope your as excited as I am.

You walked out holding the pregnancy test. You looked to see the huge smile on Carl's face.
''This isn't a joke is it. Your pregnant. My baby . Out baby.''
''Yes.'' You said both of you crying Carl picked you up. Kissing your forehead. Once he placed you down he got on his knees. Lifting up your shirt revealing the tiny little baby bump you had.
''I'm gonna be the best daddy ever for you. Just like my dad was with me. Your grandad. He's gonna love you so much.'' Carl looked up at you smiling this was the best surprise ever.
''And your mommy. She's gonna love the socks of you. So will Michonne and auntie Judith. Their all going to love you. But not as much as we will. Whether your a little boy or girl we don't care as long as your here we'll all be fine.''