Daryl

You woke up. The loud sound of your boyfriend Daryl walking out of the shower. The towel showing his v-line. You laid in bed in awe at him.
''Like what ya see do ya.'' He said laughing as your cheeks turned a dark form or red.
''No need to be embarrassed if I saw a body like mine I'd be in awe to.'' He joked .
You grabbed your pillow throwing it at him.
''It's on.'' He said walking over to you laying on top of you.
He placed kisses all down your neck.

You began squirming trying to get out of his grip. He continued placing kisses and tiny whimpers left your mouth.
''Like that do you. Huh you like that.'' He said removing the towel from around his waist. He slowly began taking your shirt off revealing your bare chest.
''God your so sexy.'' He laughed placing soft kisses on your chest.
''Daryl.'' You moaned your hand occasionally tugging at his hair.
He began taking your pants of followed by your underwear. Without you even knowing he began pumping in two fingers going at a fast pace. You felt like you needed to cum .
''Daryl . I'm I'm gonna cum .'' You managed to say before you came on his fingers.

You heard a knock on your door before anything else happened.
''Who's there.''
''It's Rick we need you Daryl.''
You both looked disappointed that you couldn't continue but Daryl had told you that you'll continue later on.