Glenn rhee

You and Glenn had been in a relationship for a while now. You where all living in Alexandria. Life was finally looking brighter for everyone. For the last couple of days now you had been feeling sick a lot and gaining weight.

You barely ate there was only one thing that it can be. Your pregnant. You had taken a test that you managed to spot in one of the bathroom selves. Time ticked on and on and finally the results came through.

Positive. You where having a baby. You valued the have felt more excited finally you where gonna start a life you always wanted. Glenn was on a run right now and you planned to tell him as soon as he came back .

Time had passed by Glenn came home and you began making dinner for the two of you. Sat down at the dining table you began to talk about family. ''Glenn I need to tell you something.'' You said smiling at him.
''Is everything okay.''
''I'm pregnant .'' You said pulling the test out of your pocket and showing him. He dropped his knife and fork and picked you up. It was perfect and yet it got taken away by one cruel man . And you where gonna get revenge for Glenn for you baby.

You woke up crying . ''Y/n . Your okay .'' Daryl said rubbing your back.
''I'm gonna kill him daryl I mean it . For Glenn I will he doesn't deserve to walk around.''
''It's not safe your expecting a baby soon .''
''We where .'' You said looking down at the photos of you and Glenn. ''We where.''
Daryl sighed passing you some water.
''I know y/n . But killing him when your pregnant is not safe . Glenn would have wanted you to both be safe and healthy.'' He said smiling.