Carl

You and Carl have been best friends since you first met each other at Alexandria .

Today you where in your house sat down reading a book. Someone had knocked on the door. You open the door to see Carl stood there smiling.
''Y/n I found a new comic.'' He said as you laughed at him.
''Come in you can show me.''
He sat down on the couch he offered to read it to you and of course you agreed.
He laid you down on his chest as you made yourself comfortable as did he. He began reading his voice was so comforting to you. His tone was soft and sweet. One hand kept playing with you hair as you smiled looking up at him to see him reading the book word for word. He kept reading for a while but this comic wasn't as long as the others he had read to you before.

You still laid on his chest this time he still had one hand playing with your hair then his other arm holding your waist.
''What do you want to do now.'' You asked turning around looking at Carl.
''We could go take a walk around.'' He asked . The weather was nice and sunny so you agreed getting a bit sick and tired of being stuck inside your house. You changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt t-shirt. It was a little windy outside but you where fine with that .

You and Carl walked around a little more but the wind picked up more and more. Goosebumps filled your arms.
''Hey. Do you want my shirt.'' he said taking off his button up shirt still having his other one underneath.
''I'm fine.'' You said not wanting him to make a fuss.''
''It was a bit more of a rhetorical question.'' He said putting his shirt on you wrapping one arm around you and pulling you closer to him.
''Thank you.'' You said laying your head on his shoulder .
''I've got to keep you alive can't have you being an ice block now can I.'' He said smiling .
You walked around once more before you ended up outside of Carl's house.

You tried giving him his shirt back but he declined and kisses you. You where in complete shock and went back to walking.
''So I'll see you tomorrow then.''
''You know it.'' He laughed closing his house door .