Maggie

You had your girlfriend Maggie's arm wrapped around your neck. She feel and couldn't walk on her ankle. You and her ran into a rather large group of walkers. It was impossible for you to kill them whilst keeping an eye on Maggie.

''Leave me. Save yourself.'' She said looking up at your panicked face.
''Now we came here together and where gonna leave her together .'' You said now crying that she even thinks that's the only way out.
''We have no choice. Y/n I love you and this is why I'm saying it let me go. Let me see Beth and daddy again.''

It all happened so fast. Her arm fell off your shoulder. She landed straight by the walkers. You watched as they tore her apart. You never even told her you loved her. What if she never really knew? You ran looking behind to nothing. How can somebody so special become nothing?

You arrived back at Alexandria. The gate opened everyone was stood there smiling hoping to see you and Maggie. You didn't even look at them their voices just became background noises.
''Y/n where's Maggie.''Rick asked hoping for the best but deep down he knew the truth.
''It all happened so fast she let go she got hurt we got overrun and she let go. She sacrificed herself for me.'' You said falling to the ground crying.
''It should have been me.'' You cried.
Daryl hugged you his hand rubbing your back calming you down.
''It shouldn't have been either of you.''
''She told me she loved me. I didn't respond what if she never knew.''
''Oh she knew very well.''He said standing up picking you up. You went into your house and into your bedroom. He lifted up the mattress revealing the notebook she had.
''Read it.'' He said walking out of the room shutting the door.

Dead diary
Y/n drives me insane her body her hair he laugh. Where becoming extremely close. Daddy and Beth both like her. I want to kiss her but I know I can't.

Dear diary
I did it I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes. Today couldn't get better. I would die for her I want to protect her from this shot world.

As you read through a couple more pages you just bursted out into tears.
''I'm gonna love for her. She died for me and I'm gonna live for her.''
''Maggie Greene . The love of my life. My soulmate.''