Rick

You laid asleep in the bed you shared with your lover Rick Grimes. He must have been out of with his two kids Carl and Judith.

Rick's pov
I came home to see y/n laid asleep in bed. Last night she didn't sleep to well she was looking after Judith whilst I felt a bit sick. Y/n has always been amazing with Judith and Carl . With Carl she treats him with respect and doesn't baby him. I can't even begin with Judith it's hard enough looking after a teenager let alone a baby but she can. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. I got into bed with her . I wrapped my arms around her tightly . She slowly woke up.

I woke up to feel ricks arms holding onto my waist tightly.
''Sorry i didn't mean to wake you up. I know you where up most of  the night with Judith thank you.''
''It's fine . Judith's not the hardest to look after she so much more calmer.'' You laughed moving the tiniest piece of hair out of Ricks face.

You nuzzle your head into Ricks neck. Placing a few soft kisses before closing your eyes again and getting comfortable . Your loved Rick and he loved you that's all that matters.
''Come on you get some more sleep I'll be right here when you wake up again.'' He laughed as he saw how you became less tense and more calm.