Carl

You lightly snore. Feeling the once tight arms around your waist move. You and your boyfriend Carl must have fallen asleep when you where doing work the night before.
''Y/n. Beautiful.'' He whispered in your ear stroking your cheek softly.
''Mhh.'' You said rubbing your eyes.
''I think we feel asleep here last night. Guess we where tiered.'' He laughed as you sat up rubbing your head now.
''We better move before Rick and michonne wake up with Judith.'' You say standing up heading to Carl's bedroom.
''Wait for me.'' He whispered running after you. Still in his Jeans and shirt from the previous day.

You sat down on the bed. Face planting into a pillow.
''Someone's really not a morning person.'' Carl said mocking you.
''Shut up or you will really see me bad side.'' You chuckled your head still in the pillow.
''Wanna go back to sleep.''
You jumped up smiling getting under the blankets Carl after you.
''He finally had a good idea.'' You smiled kissing his cheek softly before he pulled you inky a hug.

You rested your head in his neck. You placed tiny kisses before one big one on his lips.
Carl kissed your forehead. Playing with the loose strands of your hair. Twisting them as they curled.
''So pretty. How did I get so lucky.'' He said placing another kiss on your forehead .
''I don't know but your very lucky that's all I can say.'' You laugh closing your eyes .
''So funny.'' He said softly knowing you had fallen asleep as your body lost all tense and you got comfortable. Carl did the same closing his eyes placing his chin in top of your head. Placing one last kiss his hands still tangled in your hair. You loved moments like this with Carl they where the best.