Daryl

You and Daryl had a good friendship. He always looked out for you. This is at the prison the day Lori died.

All of a sudden walkers where roaming around everywhere. We all go split up. I was with Daryl we had gone inside . He kept a tight grip on my hand making sure he was pulling me along with him. Walkers filled up both exits . You where both completely stuck . Both of you fighting the walkers. Luckily you managed and only just. A Walker almost bit your arm .
''Y/n.'' He said holding you tightly your head resting on his chest.
''Come on we have to get out of here before we end up with a crowd again.'' Yous aid holding his hand and walking in front.

Lot had gone knot labour . Only it didn't end being the delightful birth everyone thought. Ever had gone back . Well almost. Maggie Carl and Lori still hadn't shown up. The gate opened . Maggie walked out shaking holding a new born baby. Carl had a blank face . Lori didn't make it . We all stood there in shock . It was harder for Rick and Carl but also Carol . Lori and Carol became extremely close especially with Ed and why he did to her . Lori was always there for her . Daryl stood there holding me tight checking my arm looking around to see if the Walker did bite my arm or even scratch it.

''I'm fine Daryl . Maybe you should check on Rick .'' You said he nodded walking over to his friend. You went over to Carl who was holding his new baby sister . ''Hey . Things will get better it might not be like that now but it will.''
''Do you really think that .''
''Yea . Yes I do . So have you thought of a name for this beautiful little girl.'' You said holding onto her little hand .
''No not yet. Do you want to hold her.''
''That's not even a question of course I do.''
''She looks like she would suit a sophisticated name. Like Dorothy or Judith.'' You said looking at the baby.
''I like Judith.''
''Well if your dad says it's alright Judith it is .''