Rick

Rick had a long and stressful day. You and him where in a relationship. Carl and you got on well and you where a massive help with Judith. Rick often came home his back aching . When this happened you would run him a bath and help him in general.

''Y/n.'' Rick said before letting out a groan.
''Hey . Hey what's wrong.'' You said carrying Judith on your hip walking to the door where Rick stood.
''My back kills and I'm so tired.'' He said groaning again.
''How about I run you a nice warm bubble bath and put dinner on.'' You smiled passing Judith over to him once he sat down comfortably on the sofa.

You ran upstairs turning on the bath adding a bit of bubble bath . And then running back down to see Rick sighing.
''The bath shouldn't take to long to run . Why don't you put Judith in her play area and head upstairs ready.'' You said smiling he nodded placing Judith back in your arms . She had a play area she had teddy's and trains and dolls .

Carl had come home .
''Hi y/n have you see dad.
''I've just run him a bath I'll get him if you want.''
''No it's just I was wondering if you both wanted me to take Judith so you can have a bit of alone time.''
''You really don't have to . I know how excited you where to spend some time with Ron and Enid.''
''It's fine honest Enid says she hasn't seen her yet and that she wants to.''
''Only if your sure.''
''Yea now go . Before he slips and breaks his back anymore than he already has done.'' He smiled you ran up stairs to see Rick stood in the bathroom no clothes on .

''Carl's taken Judith .'' You say smiling walking up to him wrapping your arms around him.
''I suppose that means you'll be joining me then .'' He smiled unbuttoning your shirt . Then unclipping your bra. His eyes not leaving your breast. He took off your pants and panties before getting into the bath placing you on his lap.
''God your so beautiful.'' He said placing kisses on your chest . Grabbing your hips and pulling your body closer to his your skin now touching. The pair of you stayed in the bath for a bit . You got out first walking into the bedroom you both share drying off your body. You didn't even realise that Rick was stood by the doorway until he had told you not to get changed.

He walked over to you placing a hand around the back of your neck. ''Why don't we have a bit of fun without any interruptions.'' He smiled you both laid on the bed. You where on top of him Rick turned out the lights . You lined his throbbing erection up with you whole. Sloshing you began trusting. Rick singing as you moaned. This and Ron most of the night until you both reached your limits.

Rick had you laid down on his chest his hand playing with your hair.