Carl

You where on a run with Carl grimes. Walkers where coming from every direction. You had to hide in a bush. There wasn't a lot of room . You and Carls bodies where pushed together. Your lips inches away from each other.

You rested your foreheads together. The feeling of his hot breathe on your face.
''Looks like we have landed ourselves in a bit of bother haven't we.'' You say laughing feeling the cold breeze hit your body.
''I suppose we have .'' He said looking at how cold you became.
''Here take my jacket.'' He said taking off his jacket and placing it on your body.
''Thank you.''
He placed a hand on your left cheek rubbing his thumb.
''I don't think I've ever realised how pretty you actually are.''
''Thanks.'' You laughed looking away as your cheeks began turning a light shade of pink.

You both moved forwards slowly. And the moment you have been waiting for happened. You kissed. You kissed him the man you wanted to be with.
''Wow.'' He said going in for another kiss . This time it was filled with more lust and confidence.

''Once we get back why don't you come over to mine we can read comics maybe... like a date.''
''Sure . I'd really like that.'' You say moving the tiny strand of hair of out of his face.

You both sit there with huge smiles on your face. This was a moment you both wanted to happen.