Daryl

You sat down on the porch watching the sky. While you boyfriend Daryl Dixon laid asleep in bed . So you thought.

''You alright princess.'' He said taking a seat down next to you.
''Ye just wanted to get some fresh air.''
''The sky is always more beautiful at night don't ya think.''
''Yea it is the colours are more darker but there filled with more shades it shows more emotion.''
''You do enjoy art-ty things don't you.''
''I suppose I know you'll probably find it a bit silly.''
''I can't lie but you seem really into it so I'm not judging.'' He laughed.
''Come on why don't we go to sleep it's getting colder out here by the second.'' You say standing up putting a had out for Daryl to take.

You both got into bed you head resting on top of his chest. You putting one leg at either side of him.
''Night princess.''
''Night sexy.'' You say wrapping your arms tightly around his waist.
Both Daryl and y/n cuddled with each other the soft sound of the tree leaves rustling. The wind howling as it became more and more violent. Both Daryl and y/n slept not a single noise to be heard from either one of them . This very moment was perfect it was what they both loved about their late nights up. The silence.