Rick

Rick grimes and y/n y/l/n had gotten into a rather large argument with one another. Y/n was left crying whilst Rick was angered. The argument was stupid Rick didn't want y/n going on runs and she obviously didn't agree.
Rick always wanted to bed for her but did act like she was a child.

Morning after
Y/n got out of bed Rick was sleeping still. She didn't want to talk to him not after their argument. She was more mad about the things her said that where completely irrelevant to the whole argument.

She headed into the bathroom getting into the shower. Placing her towel on the railing . She felt the hot water fall down her body. Cleaning her hair with the all in one shampoo.

Ricks pov
I woke up . Y/n wasn't in bed I could hear the shower I guessed it was her. She is probably still pissed off with me from the argument we had last night. I have to admit I went a little far and brought up some things I really shouldn't have. I do regret it. But I don't know how to say sorry to her and make her feel better.
''Y/n. Are you In there.''
''Yea.'' Was the response he got in a dull tone of voice.

Rick walked into her bathroom. The glass steamed up .
''Hey when your out can we talk.''
''Yea m. I'll be a minute.''
''There's no rush take your time.'' Rick said in a nervous tone hoping that y/n wouldn't reply in a rude tone or find a problem with what he said.

''Look I'd just like to say sorry. I know what I said to you was bang out of order and that I shouldn't have said it. I know sorry doesn't always make things better but I want you to k so that I truly mean it.''
You smiled at him that was all you wanted to hear. Him admitting he made a mistake and what he said was wrong.
''That's all I wanted to hear. I'm sorry too I didn't mean all the things that I said neither. I guess we both just got caught in the moment a little.'' You said causing both of you laugh.