Maggie

Going on a run with Maggie. You both had a huge argument the night before. You had been going over the wall on your own and she wasn't happy about it. You had gotten into a row and you believed you could handle it but she didn't agree.

You where walking in front not wanting to talk to her still. Maggie knew that you where going on this run so that's why she asked Rick if she could come. She knew that she could keep a close eye on you. But also getting the happiness to see how much she angered you.
''Hey sweetie.'' She ran up to you saying. You completely blanked her.

''Oh I see now your going to just ignore me. Such a big girl I always knew you could take care of yourself.''
''Go away Maggie.'' You said walking faster to try get away from her.
''Why don't you just shut up and kiss me. I know you want to. You can't stay mad at me.'' She continued to joke.
''I hate you so much right now. Once we get home your really going to regret this.'' You said looking  at her. Kissing her cheek.
Maggie gulped knowing that she had pushed you to far.

The run wasn't the biggest success. It wasn't what everyone had hoped for. You and Maggie both headed home. You looked at her worried face.
''Don't worry sweetie you'll love it.'' You teased kissing her neck before walking in your house licking the door. Shutting the blinds and turning in the lights.
''Now then. Why don't we watch a film huh. Or I could give you a lecture up to you.''
''Film please.''
''Good choice. I'd hate to have to shout at your pretty doll face.'' You laughed knowing the affect you had on her and how when you spoke to her like that she would get scared.