Negan

God he was one smug motherfucker. You thought to yourself watching as your husband walked into your bedroom leaning against the door frame.
''Well hello there princess.'' He laughed looking down as you stormed off your bed.
''Piss off. I'm still not in the mood to talk to you.''
The night before you and him got into an argument and with every argument he never listens.
''Come on you can't stay mad a this.''
''Watch me.'' You said walking out of your room and going downstairs. Negan stood there in shock at how you just got away with that.

You now sat down in the living room watching as Negan ran down after you. He didn't talk just stood there and observed you and your actions.
''Come on y/n you know your gonna cave in you always do.'' He said smiling at you hoping for the same smile back. But when you didn't he did worry a little more.

Normally you would have caved in. He didn't know if this was a prank or if you where actually being serious. He stopped talking and room a seat next to you his facial expression changing drastically.
''Y/n... .''He said instantly getting your attention because of his tone of voice. You looked at him placing a hand on his cheek your thumb slowly rubbing around in circles.
''Hey. Your not meant to be sad .'' You say laughing as he slowly gained his smile back.

He pulled you on his lap. Holding your waist.
''You scared me then.''
''That's what you get for getting to cocky with me.''
''I've learned my lesson captain.''
''Can I have that written down on paper for evidence.'' You say laughing at him.
''Depends if your gonna use it against me.''
''Depends on your actions then doesn't it.''
You both continued making jokes with each other.

No one in your group really new how happy he made you feel. When you where upset and feeling down he made you smile. He was your sunshine. He was yours.