Carl

Again he's 18 and so are you.

You and your boyfriend Carl both lived in Alexandria. You had a whole house to yourself while he lived with his dad little sister Judith and his dads girlfriend Michonne. You here very close with everyone who Carl knew and they all liked you. Judith and you had a close bond and cherish each other a lot.

One day you had gotten back from a run . There was recently a knew baby born . Baby supplies where running low. You decided to go on a run but you went on your own not realising it would worry Carl.

You left the area and headed out on your errands. You knew you would need food clothes toys and maybe even a cot. You wanted to get Judith a toy as well Carl said she often got bored. You thought this would be a perfect opportunity to get her some new toys. You made sure you had a knife and a gun. So Carl didn't worry to much you left a note with Spencer to give to him whenever he saw him. Of course you would come across walkers it wasn't hard these days.

Carl's pov
''Carl y/n left me this note to give to you.'' Spencer said .
''Have you seen her recently.'' Carl asked looking a little unsettled .
''No she went on a run for baby items I guess that's what she wrote in the note.''
''Did she go on her own.''
''From what I know yes she wasn't with everyone.''
''Thanks let me know if you see her. Tell her to come back home.'' Carl said before running back to your house.

Y/Ns pov
I approached the nursery Daryl had told me about.'' It seemed empty not a single noise could be heard. You just hoped you where correct. You walk in cautiously holding you gun tightly. You where correct there where no walkers to be seen. You began placing various items into your backpack.

Finally it got darker and you had collected everything that would be needed. As you arrived back you saw Spencer sat by the gate.
''Hi y/n Carl said can you meet him back at home.'' You nodded as Spencer agreed to take the item you brought back to the nursery. You kept hold of the toy for Judith.

''Carl.'' You said walking into your house and seeing him sat down on the arm chair.
''Y/n . Your okay.'' He said jumping out of the chair kissing you .
''Of course I am . I got Judith a new toy.'' You said passing him the toy. It had loads of beads and different puzzles.
''She will love it y/n . Thank you so much. But next time please tell me where your going.'' He said kissing your cheek and picking you up. He took you into the living room and laid you down on the couch him getting on top of you. His head resting on your chest . You ran your fingers through this soft hair.

You both grew tired . Carl moved up and nestled his head into you neck leaving tiny soft kisses.
''I love you y/n .'' Carl said before he closed his eyes.
''I love you to carl.'' You said moving his hair out of his face then shutting your eyes.