Maggie

Maggie Greene flight off the walkers trying her very best not to get bitten but they all over took her. You ran over using your shotgun taking them down praying that Maggie didn't get hurt.

Finally you took them all down you looked her in the eyes and ran over to her. You pulled up her arm sleeves checking for any scratches or bite marks.
''I'm okay y/n I promise you I'm fine.'' Maggie said giving you a grateful look.
''Are you sure . You have to be sure I can't loose you Maggie your all I've got left in this world.'' You said tears falling down your cheek slowly.
''I know and your never going to loose me .''
You smiled at her whilst holding her tightly in your arms playing with her hair .

Once you arrived back inside the prison Maggie ran over to Hershel and Beth giving them a tight hug.''
You walked over to Daryl giving him a little hug. He saw the worried look you had on your face.
''She's gonna be alright ya know . She's strong you just need to look after your self a lil more.''
You smiled at him and thanking him for cheering you up and making you feel more happy about what happened.

Later that night Maggie slept in her cell. You couldn't sleep not knowing if she was alright. All these thoughts ran through your head in repeat. You couldn't sleep you had to go check on her so you did. You slowly crept down the hallway making sure to not make to much noise and wake someone up. You opens her curtain and slowly opened the door hoping it wouldn't begin to creak.
''Maggie. Maggie can I sleep in her please.'' You asked her slowly walking to her bed getting in. She wrapped her arm around your waist kissing your head.
''Sweetheart get some sleep you'll be tired in the morning. I promise I'll be right here no matter what.''

''I love you Maggie.'' You said closing your eyes and getting comfortable.
''I love you to y/n make sure to get a good night sleep and I'll see you in the morning.'' She laughed closing her eyes and doing the exact same as what you did.