Beth

You felt your legs go weak your whole body freezing. You watched Daryl carrying out the body of your girlfriend Beth.

You had been separated for a while. Not ever really knowing if she was dead or alive. But having the remaining hope she was alive after michonne had told you. Only for that hope to break.

Her face was pale and blank her eyes shut . You prayed this was a nightmare and that she was injured. Poor Maggie broke down into tears she had glen hold her. You had no one Beth was the only person you had and you had to watch as she slowly faded away. She was gone and you had no feeling left.

One week later
You hadn't spoke to anyone. You did speak with Maggie in secret she was the only one who knew how you felt. You explained to her how you where alone . But she said you had her which did help you regain something. Someone was still there for you. She told you her feelings and how she wanted to Glenn but didn't think he would understand. You advised her to keep him close and explain if you needed space or time to heal. Like Beth would say when she explained a healthy relationship to you.

Daley hadn't been coping well. He was harder to talk to. But one day you had him alone and decided to talk to him. You took a seat next to him on the barn floor.
''Hey. How are you.'' You asked as he looked at you with sorry eyes.
''Neva mind bout me . How are you copin.'' He said
''It's getting better.''