Glenn

You woke up to the soft singing of your husband Glenn singing to your baby boy.
''Why don't you ever sing like that to me I love nursery rhymes.''
''Huh. Haha.'' He said laughing nervously as he thought you where still asleep .
''Aww is my pretty boy nervous.'' You said knowing her would get more nervous and blush.
''Stop I know your doing this on purpose.''
''Doing what .'' You said laughing rubbing your baby boys cheek.

''He looks so much like you it's adorable.''
''What can I say .''
You both laughed watching your little baby smiled and laugh his cheeks turning a little pink.
''He blushes like you do.'' Glenn said placing a hand on your cheek lightly laughing as you blushed like your son did .
''Told you.''

The three of you stayed in bed for a little longer before you decided to take a walk out. Glenn got changed and sorted the pram out. Whilst you changed yourself and your son. You changed him into a blue shirt with black shorts and blue trainers. As he got in his pram you headed outside.

Glenn kept one hand on the pram and one arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. You walked past ricks house getting a smile from him and a wave to y/s/n (your sons name). You all often went on walks around Alexandria. You liked how the view was pretty it wasn't dirty or burnt down it was clean and pretty. It was a perfect place for a child to grow up . And more importantly an amazing place to protect each other. That's what Glenn told you and you told him the same.