Rick

You watched as the people you once's called friends got their skulls smashed. The evil man taunting everyone with his laughing and smiling his threatening sentences.

Ricks pov
I watched her cry. Watching as her best friend Glenn become nothing . It was painful for us all but y/n knew Glenn before the apocalypse. She always kept an eye on Maggie. Making sure Negan didn't go over there. She was carrying Glenn's child. The last thing y/n wanted was for the people who became another family to her die. The tears filled her eyes. The pain she was feeling killed me.

Over
It had finished Negan had left. Maggie sat there crying. Y/n froze the voices of her friends asking her if she was alright where just little nothing's. Rick came over. Taking a seat next to her. Moving the hair out of her face revealing the dried tears in her cheek. Rick pulled her into a hug. Kissing her forehead wiping off the blood on his face.
''He's gone. He never got to do what he wanted in life.''
''It's hard. And I'm not gonna tell you I understand and it'll get better. Cause it's different for everyone you knew Glenn from when you where both babies.''
''Five fucking things he wanted to do. Be a dad get married. Go on a boat trip with me and his family. Watch me get married and be able to say well done.''
Rick didn't know what to say what could he nothing would help her she lost someone she called her life. Rick loved her and Glenn . Glenn . Rick and Glenn where best friends Glenn saved Rick at the beginning and he could save him.
''Glenn saved me right at the beginning. But I couldn't save him.''

A couple of days passed. Y/n tried keeping active even if it was just doing something with Judith. She needed something to take her mind off it. She would talk to Rick whenever she could or help Maggie. Y/n never stopped looking  after Maggie. She was going to do what Glenn never had the chance to complete. She would cook and help set the cot up. Maggie appreciated this knowing it was also a coping mechanism for her.
''How's the little one today.''
''Fine. Definitely enjoying it in their .
Both Maggie and y/n helped each other even if it was just sitting down .

Bed
Y/n had just helped Maggie with painting the nursery. She headed home . She knew she she would need to get a shower to wash the paint that was all over her. Rick still wasn't home when she was in the shower she hoped he would be there before she went to sleep. Her and Rick didn't always talk but him being there helped .
''Y/n. You home.'' She heard Rick call from downstairs.
''Yea I'm home.'' She called back from the bedroom placing her shirt over her head and heading downstairs.
''Hey. How about we have a early night today.''
''That would be nice.''

Rick and y/n got into bed. Y/n nuzzling her head into ricks neck. Wrapping her arms around his waist pulling him closer to her.