Negan

Imagine waking up with Negan laying on top of you his arms tightly wrapped around your waist. Him resting his head on your stomach. You slowly began to wake up. Negan is terrible he snores extremely loud so most nights you would go to sleep before him.

You tried to sit up but Negan laying on top of you and his arms around your waist he kept pulling you down.
''Stay in bed.'' Negan groaned pulling you back down.
''Negan I've got to get up.''
''Well your not getting up unless you can get out from my grip. He said making his grip even tighter.
''Negan that's not fair.''
''Life's not fair m'lady.''
You sighed closing your eyes again knowing it was better for you to just give up.

''Good choice.'' Was the last thing you remember Negan saying before you fell asleep.

''Y/n are you gonna wake up.''
''Earth to y/n wakey wakey sunshine.'' Negan called out kissing your cheek.
''I'm awake. I'm awake.'' You groaned finally being able to sit up.
''I'm I aloud to get up now.''
''Yes.'' He laughed taking your hand and pulling you up.
''I've chosen your outfit for today it's in the bathroom.''
''Brilliant.'' You sighed walking into the bathroom.

You had a pair of black leggings and one of Megan's shirts. You loved wearing his shirts and he loved watching you in them. You got changed and headed downstairs. Negan was sat down talking to Simon.
''Morning y/n.''
''Morning.''