Carl

You and Carl had gone out of the walls. In Alexandria you where all safe but it was boring. There wasn't anything to do. You can't practice on your gun or knifes. They took all our weapons. So you and Carl only had one solution go outside . Carl would never let you go on your own if you did he would scream at you and threaten to tell his dad if you did it again.

You and Carl had just jumped over the wall. You both where interested into comics so you had brought a few of them with you. Carl and you had a little area int eh woods it had a log you would both lean your backs against.

Carl loved hanging out with you it was a time where he could still act like a kid. He didn't feel the need to have to act older and more mature. You made he laugh and smile as he did to you. You where more comfortable around each other and he adores you for that.

Both y/n and Carl sat down. They both sat extremely close. It was a way they knew that they could protect one another.
''I love when we do this y/n. Being inside the walls is so boring there is nothing fun to do.''
''I know. We can't even practice with guns either. And everyone gives us dirty looks.''
''There just stupid y/n they don't know what it's like to be out there if they did they'd get a shock.'' He laughed wrapping his arm around you. Today was a lot colder than normal. You didn't realise if you did you would have brought a jacket.

You both sat there reading for a little longer. You had your head resting on Carl's shoulder. His head on top of yours. You began shaking it was so cold and you where only in a short sleeve shirt.
''Y/n are you cold.''
''Just a little. I didn't realise how cold it actually was today so I didn't bring a jacket.
''Here wear mine.''
''But won't you be cold.''
''I'll be fine.'' He said taking off his jacket and placing it on you. He had now put down his comic placing it back in his backpack.

''Y/n. I've wanted to do something for a long time now and I've never had the courage.''
He placed his hand on your cheek and kisses you. Carl and you have both had a crush on each other since the prison. Neither of you where brave enough to admit it.
''I really like you y/n I have for a while.''
''I like you to Carl I've always down since the prison.''
You both looked at each other and kissed once more.