Rick

Rick yawed pulling his girlfriends body closer to his. Y/n his girlfriend laid there sleeping her little snores could only be heard with complete silence. Rick just looked at her with amazement wondering how did he get so lucky.
''Y/n. Psst.'' He whispered into her ear.
''Mh .'' Y/n said keeping her eyes closed and wrapping her arms back around ricks waist .
''Come on love it's time to wake up.'' He laughed as she hurried her head into his neck.
''Five more minutes.'' She asked placing a little kiss on his neck.

Rick laughed getting up . He wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up.
''Nope and don't think kissing my neck is gonna make me change my mind.'' He said as y/n wrapped her legs around his waist ricks hand now moving to her bum.
''God you really are pretty even when you can barely open your eyes.''
''Shut up at least I don't snore like a grizzly bear.''
''You know you love my snoring.''
''You wish.''

The two of them messed around before they got changed . Y/n wore some doc Martin boots and some black jeans. Rick in his dirty grey  jeans and brow jacket.
''So whats our plan for today.'' Y/n asked Rick making Judith some porridge.
''Well Glenn and Daryl are going on a run. Maggie , Tara and Rosita are looking through supplies. I'm on watch. Carl's gonna watch Judith.''
''Why don't I watch Judith maybe you valued spend some time with Carl for a bit.''
''Sure only if your sure.''
''If I wasn't sure I wouldn't have said it.'' You joked placing her porridge in her bowl and leaving it to cool down a little.
''Then it's a plan.''

Judith finished her breakfast and you set up some of her toys. Judith crawled over. She sat down on y/ns knee picking up some blocks. Judith and y/n had the full day playing with each other. The times Judith took naps y/n would make fun activities or tidy and mess. Rick occasionally came by he didn't stay for long.