5. Prosperous White Lotus

Shi Qiao was shocked by the cleverness the little man showed to her.

Mu Huaiyan was equally shocked by her "not smart".

In his opinion, these geometry problems can't be more simpler,

even if you haven't studied them before, you can learn them right away by looking at the examples.

The system actually wants him to cultivate this kind of brain into a learning tyrant.

Does the system have enemies with him?

In this way, one was forced to study, the other was forced to teach, and the two of them were madly complaining together.

In order to study, Shi Qiao didn't even go downstairs to eat, but asked Lin's wife to bring the food to the room.

Shi Yanran was very curious about her behavior of hiding in the room and not going out. She tried to find excuses to come into her room several times, but she refused.

She was so angry that her nose was crooked.

One afternoon passed, and finally when the afterglow of the setting sun filled the entire guest room, the preview of the knowledge points of the first unit was completed.

"I'm exhausted!"

Shi Qiao Geyou slumped into the chair, feeling that she was hollowed out.

Mu Huaiyan lay on all fours on the table: I felt my soul was hollowed out. JPG.

It is that he used to participate in extreme sports for two days and two nights, he has never been so tired!

Just when the two of them were in their hearts at the same time vomiting what to do in the future, they only heard the sound of "ding".

The barrage displayed: "Congratulations, the talking function of Xiaozai has been activated, you can now talk and chat with Xiaozai, and soar in the ocean of knowledge together!"

Shi Qiao: "..."

Soar in the ocean of Knowledge. ?

No, she would only drown in it! ! !

In order to prevent Xiao Ren'er from continuing to hold her to study, she quickly stood up and said to Xiao Zai Zai: "It's getting late, I have to go to eat, what do you want to eat, I will bring you back later!"

Mu Huaiyan slumped on the table and waved his hand: "No, I'm not hungry!"

When the system said that he would rely on this scumbag to feed him, he still didn't believe it, but now he has to believe it.

Because as she started to study, his body's energy bar was gradually filled up, and it was already full at this time.

He doesn't feel hungry at all.

He didn't feel surprised at all when he was activated to speak.

Thinking of relying on the grades of this scumbag to survive in the future, he was so upset that he wanted to kill the system!

Who created this!

His voice is as deep as a violin, and it is cold-tested without a trace of emotion, and it doesn't match his red bun face at all.

This kind of contrast made Shi Qiao's mouth lift up, feeling that the little man is too cute.

Although the little man said that he was not hungry, she would definitely bring something back to feed him.