24. Stupidity

I am most afraid of sudden silence in the air.

Shi Qiao's mouth was slightly open, and she looked at the little man in front of her in shock.

It's took long time to see her that the little man actually praised her!

After the shock, she burst into laughter: "My god, Xiao Mu, are you complimenting me?"

Mu Huai said: "..."

"Mama dear, you are so cute, come, come here and give you a kiss!"

Mu Huai said: "..."

"Good boy, you will have to be this sweeter in the future!"

Mu Huai said: "..."

Shi Qiao wanted to get close to Xiao Ren'er, but Xiao Ren'er slapped her away and ran away with a puffed face.

Mu Huaiyan ran into the cave with his buns squeezed, pressing the mechanism that he bought the day before.

"Boom"!

The stone gate of the cave was closed in front of Shi Qiao.

Shi Qiao QAQ: Damn, angry cubs are so cute!

Mu Huaiyan, who turned around and entered the cave, his entire face and ears were red as if dripping blood.

Damn the system nonsense, what girls like to listen to sweet talk!

I really believe in its evil!

Suddenly, his eyes flashed, and the system that was locked in the small black room was released.

Three minutes later.

The system squatted to the side and circled.

Mu Huaiyan took the spiritual compensation that he had just received-"coming into a dream", and was in a very good mood.

From this point of view, it is not entirely unprofitable to say a few sweet words occasionally.

Shi Qiao took some delicious food outside and coaxed the little man with a few words. Seeing that he couldn't come out, she just took out the textbook to study.

She no longer needs other people's supervision and urging, as long as she has time, she will take the initiative to learn.

Learning makes people happy.jpg

***

After Mencius apologized,

he asked the teacher for leave.

In this case, he really didn't have the courage to face the eyes of his classmates.

After Shi Yanran found her at the school for a while, she asked the driver to send her to Meng's house.

She was very worried.

Before today, she had never expected things to develop like this.

In her idea, Shi Qiao would be reprimanded by the teacher because of her early love, and the post was fermented, and then she would definitely not be able to get away with a big deal.

And she will become small three in everyone's eyes because she robbed her sister's fiancé.

The most annoying thing in this age is not the green tea lotus and other bitches, but the mistress!

It's just that she didn't expect that Qiao would be so rigid, would make such a fuss, she actually chose to call the police!

She didn't expect the police to be so idle, so really came to deal with it!