25. An illegitimate daughter who has acne

Everyone was really scared!

Before going to bed yesterday, Shi Yanran's face was still smooth.

How can a face become like this after one night?

It's simply disfigured!

Wife Lin came back to her senses first: "Miss, did you have a rash from eating the wrong thing?"

Shi Yanran did not answer.

She opened her mouth and stared wide, as if her soul had been hooked away.

Shi Qiao looked at Shi Yanran's face like a toad/mao back, and was also shocked.

She suddenly remembered what she said on the post yesterday: Who is an illegitimate girl, and who has acne.

She just finished talking yesterday, and today, Yanran has a face of acne. If this is a coincidence, is it a bit too coincidental?

Is her mouth a golden tongue?

Whatever she says will become true?

If that's the case, she will post it! ! !

Obviously she was not the only one who thought of this, and Shi Yanran also thought of it.

She recovered from the shock and despair, staring at Shi Qiao and said: "It's you, you are the one who caused me!"

While screaming, she leaped towards Shi Qiao, and she stretched out her hand to scratch her face aside!

No one thought that Shi Yanran would suddenly have trouble with Shi Qiao, so they didn't react.

Shi Qiao did not expect that she would suddenly go crazy.

She wanted to avoid, but she was in a bad position, there were people around.

The old lady was standing behind her. If she stepped back, she might bump into the old lady.

At this moment, a long arm stretched out to grab Shi Yanran's hand, and pulled her hard.

Shi Yanran almost bumped her head against the wall.

Everyone saw that it was Shi Jiangmo.

When Shi Yanran saw that the person who had caught her was Shi Jiangmo, she was even more excited: "Brother, what are you doing to stop me? I'm going to tear this pheasant today. If it weren't for her, how could I be like this? "

Shi Jiangmo frowned, "What's the relation with Shi Qiao and you become like this? Wouldn't you be sober!"

The old lady Shi also pulled Shi Qiao to her side fearfully.

Pointing to Shi Yanran and cursed, "What kind of evil did your child fall into today? Who else did you call the pheasant? If it wasn't for your mother's sin, you would be the pheasant today!"

Shi Yanran was the one the old lady watched grew up from a young age, but at this time, in the heart of the old lady, Shi Qiao was her only sustenance for her younger son.

The youngest son was conceived when she was thirty-nine years old.

At that time, the old man was worried that her body would prevent her from giving birth, so she just withstood all kinds of hardships and gave birth to the child.

After the youngest son was born, he not only looked the most like Mr. Shi, but also was smart and lovely. He was very considerate at a young age.