30. (2/2) A butterfly effect

The first class is English class.

As soon as the English teacher came in, she talked about what she said yesterday that she would check in class: "I mentioned it to you yesterday. I don't care whether you are top students or poor students. A hundred times!"

The English teacher's surname is a female teacher surnamed Zheng. She usually has a strict temperament, but she treats students equally.

Speaking of which, most of the teachers in No. 1 Middle School are pretty good, except for Xiao Lin, the head teacher of Class 9 of the top class.

Xiao Lin originally wanted to persuade her husband to take Shi Qiao's letter to Mencius and write to the dean, but her husband did not agree, and the two had a fight at school.

Later, it was the love letter thing that was stabbed to the forum. At that time, she felt that God was helping her.

It was just that her husband suspected that she was fanning the flames behind him, and she was so angry that she quarreled with him again. The two have not yet reconciled in the cold war.

Back to the subject.

When the students in Class 19 heard what the English teacher said, they screamed: "Ms. Zheng, can you give me a discount, can one word be done ten times?"

Teacher Zheng: "Isn't there a discount on clothes? Look at your talents, can't you write all of them, right? Then there is no need to copy!"

The scumbags in Class 19 are very self-aware of themselves.

Teacher Zheng glanced down the stage, and then ordered seven or eight people to come up.

Including Shi Qiao and Xia Yuqiao two "students".

After all, the two of them are the best students in this class, and Teacher Zheng deliberately let them drive the learning atmosphere in the class.

Shi Qiao had no expression on her face, and when she heard the call, she stood up and walked up.

Xia Yuqiao's face was very pale, because she had forgotten what she was going to check today! !

She did not review last night! !

She had been thinking about her new tablemate song Shaobai all night yesterday, rewinding everything he said during the day and the actions he had done like rewinding a movie, and went back and analyzed it bit by bit.

The result of the analysis was that for a while, she felt that Qu Shaobai had deliberately sat next to her for her own sake, and for a while she felt that he was for Shi Qiao.

Tangled and entangled, and when her mother knocked on the door to urge her to sleep, she knew that she wasted a whole night!

She originally wanted to get up early this morning to review, but she had a beautiful dream last night, so beautiful that she forgot about the review.

what to do?

Wouldn't it be embarrassing if she couldn't write it later?

It's okay to lose face in front of the scum of class 19, the key is that she doesn't want to lose face in front of Qu Shaobai, let alone lose to Shi Qiao!

She walked up like a step on a cloud, one foot deep and one shallow.

The squad leader went up together, and the squad leader's eyesight and hands almost occupied the position next to Shi Qiao.