22. Are the police so idle now?

Mencius can be rated as one of the three school grass, his looks are naturally good-looking.

However, it is also true that his face is a bit of a shoe-pull face. It's just that everyone didn't think about it before, but once he accepts this setting...

Everyone is fucking up.

It turns out that Mencius's face really looks like a pair of shoes!

Suddenly everyone's focus was taken off the track, and they started talking with their shoes.

Some people say that Mencius will definitely be longer and more ugly in the future, because they have relatives.

It is also said that even if he has a shoe-pick face, he is also a handsome guy, much better-looking than many people, and there is less red eye here!

But these latter words did not comfort Mencius and even made him feel extremely embarrassed!

Is that a good thing with the shoe handle face?

Not! ! !

Before Shi Yanran asked him to post on her behalf, she had never thought that things would develop into this way!

Mencius's face like shoes?

Think about it seriously, it seems to be a bit of an internal taste.

Shi Yanran didn't know why she suddenly felt a little disgusted in her heart.

In her opinion, only the best and most perfect men can match her!

But Mencius is the best boy she can meet at the moment, even if he has a shoe-pick face, she can only recognize it!

When everyone laughed at Mencius's face, Mencius suddenly sent out a photo.

And that photo was actually a love letter, I saw the love letter read:

Gege:

Please allow me to call you like this, every time I hear Yanran calling you like this, I am very envious, and at the same time very unhappy. Because you can only be my gege!

gege from the first day I saw you, I have fallen in love with you! Your tall figure and the facial features like a knife carved board are deeply drawn on my heart. I think I am in love!

That day, I dreamed of you, dreamed of you holding me and kissing me and said you love me! gege life is too short,would you like to walk hand in hand with me to the end?

Shi Qiao who loves you deeply

As soon as this photo was released, everyone was a sensation again!

"Hahahahaha, I lost my laugh! Grandma Qiongyao wouldn't write such an ancient love letter!"

"Hahaha, I laughed! How did this love letter come out? Isn't it too earthy?"

"The facial features carved like a knife, hahahaha, can you still see this face?"

"Isn't the soil right? I didn't grow up in a mountain village. Can I not use soil?"

"I just said so rigidly, I almost believed it! It's disgusting, green tea bitch, one thing behind the other!"

"The green tea bitch is victimized! The green tea bitch can't write such an earthy love letter, and the method is too naive, bad review!"

They were all teasing Mencius's face, but when the love letter came out, they fell all over.

Almost everyone in the curse, Qion was dirty and disgusting, bitch and two-sided.