19. The exam

Soon the invigilator came over.

The connection between Shi Qiao and Xiao Ren'er was also cut off by the system.

The system allowed Mu Huai to train Shi Qiao to become an academic master, and it was a veritable achievement.

So cheating is absolutely forbidden!

It was not an exam last time, but someone deliberately tried to make things difficult for Qiao, so the system didn't stop it.

The first test is generally Chinese, and this time is no exception.

After the two invigilators handed out the test papers, they looked at their classmates and said: "Okay, be quiet! Test your own, don't think about copying, you won't be able to copy it!"

Although the test questions for the bottom-testing test are supposed to be bottomed out , But the knowledge of high school still accounts for the majority, because the content of learning is not long, so the difficulty is not too big.

In this examination room, Shi Qiao came from the 19th class, other ordinary classes, but also from the elite class, and therefore did not appear scratching, pen stare scene.

Most people write non-stop, and Shi Qiao does the same.

All the questions on the test questions have been explained to her, and she has also studied very firmly, so the writing is very smooth now.

Shi Yanran sat behind her, and when she saw her writing continuously, the corners of her mouth twitched mockingly.

It's so laughable that you can write so hilariously even if you write nonsense!

The day before yesterday, she got Shi Qiao's grades in junior high school from her mother, and almost didn't laugh to death, and none of them passed!

In the last lecture of the scholar, if the scholar was not for Mencius and relatives there, she would suspect that she had bought the topic in advance!

After returning to Shi's house, Shi Qiao often hid in the room and said that she was studying. She felt that she did this for her own diligence!

laugh!

What does genius do to be diligent and useful?

The results come out to see how she was slapped in the face!

A monitoring teacher noticed that Shi Yanran was staring at the front, sometimes pulling at the corner of her mouth, sometimes frowning, thinking that she was trying to cheat, so she walked off the stage.

She walked up to Shi Yanran, knocked hard on her desktop, and said unselfishly:"The test their own, do not whisper!"

When other students heard the movement, they turned their heads .

When someone saw the teacher reminded it was Shi Yanran, he couldn't help showing a look of surprise.

After all, Shi Yanran is a student in the top class. This time the exam questions are not difficult. I didn't expect to cheat like this!

"Boom"!

Shi Yanran blushed like pig liver, and almost died on the spot with shame and anger!

Shi Qiao didn't look back.

After finishing, she checked the question twice from beginning to end.

After confirming that there was no problem, she handed in the paper in advance.

As soon as she turned in the paper, she suddenly became the focus of everyone.