31. "Dad"

When Shi Mingchen heard that "Dad", he was shocked on the spot!

The girl in front of me was fifteen or sixteen years old. He was just thirty-one this year.

In other words, when he was fifteen or sixteen years old, he gave another girl a big belly!

He is simply... a beast! ! !

He has no memories of the past, but he never thought that his previous self would be so bohemian and wild!

He looked at the girl in front of him, his eyes flashed with self-blame and strong fatherly love: "Then... have you been doing well these years?"

Shi Qiao was taken aback: "It's okay."

Although the original owner did not live well, she passed through it later, and at this time, she didn't need to mention the original owner's past life.

When Shi Mingchen heard the words, he was relieved, and then asked: "Then you...Mom, how is she all these years?"

She became a mother at the age of fifteen or six. She must have been under a lot of pressure over the years, right?

To make matters worse, she was still widowed to raise children in recent years!

The more he thinks about it, the more guilty he feels. If he can go back, he must make up for the other party!

When it was his turn this time, Qiao was stunned: "She... is actually pretty good, right? My uncle and her are in a good relationship."

IIn fact, anyone with eyes can tell that the relationship between Shi Hongyu and Jiang Lan is not good at all.

Respect like ice.

Jiang Lan looks down on Shi Hong's and feels that she is not feminine. Shi Hong's combination is purely for the benefit of the family.

Shi Mingchen:? Is he green? ?

And I was given green by my own brother! !

If he is a beast, then his brother is a beast!

Shi Mingchen's face sank, and his handsome face was as dark as a stinking ditch: "I'm not here for these years. It's really hard for your uncle to take care of your mother!"

This sentence was almost spoken through gritted teeth!

When Shi Qiao reacted, he almost smiled: "No, Dad, you misunderstood, I am not your biological daughter."

Shi Mingchen:? ? ?

what?

So the delicate and soft daughter who just got it is gone? ?

He finally accepted that he was a "beast"!

Ahhhhhhh! !

Shi Qiao briefly said the cause and effect of the incident: "...This is how it happened. After I came back from the mountain village, I placed my permanent residence on your permanent residence."

Shi Qiao didn't feel much about being dropped, and she didn't feel uncomfortable about Shi Hongyu and Jiang Lan's unwillingness to recognize her.

After all, she never regarded them as her parents.

Shi Mingchen was so angry that the back of his hand was straight: "It's right that you don't call them mom and dad. I will be your dad from now on!"

He can understand that she has no less than an adopted daughter who has been raising for more than ten years. After all, people are not plants, but they raise a cat and a dog. After a long time, they will have feelings.