12. Call you uncle

When Bi Yuntao saw Qiao speechless, she raised her head and laughed: "Shi Qiao, why are you so funny, sister, I'm a little in love with you!"

Shi Qiao: "..."

When Mu Huaiyan sitting in her pocket heard this, Bao Zi's face was very serious.

Is this Lily Bi?

If that's the case, should he remind the scum to avoid being crooked?

At this moment, Yanran and Mencius have returned to their respective positions.

Soon after they settled down, the scholars came.

The applause rang, and it was very lively for a while.

The scholar on the stage is a successful person with certain achievements in the field of mathematics, and he will tell everyone about his achievements as soon as he comes.

The students in the audience were dumbfounded for a moment, and their eyes became more and more admired when they watched him.

Scholars are very satisfied with this.

Of course, the eyes of this worship do not include the students of Class 19 ,In Mu Huai statement.

Mu Huaiyan kept rolling his eyes in Shi Qiao's pocket.

This achievement is also embarrassing to brag, shameless!

And Shi Qiao was thinking about doing Hanfu.

Suddenly, the surroundings became quiet.

Bi Yuntao pushed her arm with her hand: "Fuck, Shi Qiao, you have been named!"

Shi Qiao came back to her senses and found that everyone's eyes were focused on her.

How is this going?

What else is there?

At this moment, the scholar on the stage repeated: "The long-haired girl in the ninth row on the left, please come up to answer the question. Don't worry, my questions are all high school knowledge, it will not be too difficult!"

Shi Qiao finally Know why everyone is looking at herself.

The answer to the question had nothing to do with their 19th class.

Because of the shooting, the school and the scholars should have agreed early on this kind of thing, so that neither side will be embarrassed.

Unexpectedly, the scholar suddenly ordered her to answer the question!

At this moment, she saw Shi Yanran stand up from the position, and turned her head to show her a bright smile.

At this moment, what else does she don't understand?

No wonder she saw the little devil on the heads of Shi Yanran and Mencius before!

They really took great pains to make her embarrassed!

Shi Qiao sneered in her heart, and her expression grew colder.

Bi Yuntao asked worriedly: "Are you okay? If you don't want to last time, just pretend that your stomach hurts."

She felt that Shi Qiao would be dropped into Class 19. Even if her grades were very good, it would be limited, otherwise the school leaders would never allow a top student to come to their class.

Now I have to go up and do the questions, who knows what kind of questions the bald scholar will ask?

Anyway, to make a fool of yourself, it is better to pretend to be sick and become a deserter!