15. Stealing chicken

The next day is Saturday, so there is no need to go to class.

This day happened to be the day when the old lady and Shi Jiangmo came back.

Wife Lin and Uncle Zhang have been preparing since yesterday. Even Shi Hongyu, Jiang Lan, and Shi Yinyue, who had been away from home for many days, also returned to live yesterday.

Before noon, the old lady Shi and Shi Jiangmo returned, and everyone in the Shi family stood up to welcome them.

Shi Yanran even plunged Ruyan into the arms of the old lady Shi: "Grandma, Ranran wants to kill you!"

The old lady Shi hugged her and rubbed her face indulgingly: "You child, you still speak so carelessly, why don't you die!"

Shi Yanran spit out her little tongue: "Grandma, Ranran knows it is wrong. Don't be uncomfortable with Yanran. If it's true, it's okay. I'm really sad!"

The old lady was very happy by her coaxing, holding her darling and crying.

Shi Yinyue stepped on Hentiangao and stood aside, her red lips slightly hooked, her expression of satisfaction.

She really deserves to be her biological daughter, who coaxed the old lady to heart in just a few words.

Thinking about this, she glanced at Jiang Lan triumphantly.

After receiving her gaze, Jiang Lan walked over to her ear and lowered her voice: "No matter how proud you are, Yanran will only call me a mother!"

Shi Yinyue: "..."

Damn it!

***

Shi Yanran helped Shi's old lady sit down on the sofa and offered her a tea massage.

When the old lady saw her being so filial, she loved her more and more.

Suddenly, she looked at the living room and said, "Didn't it mean that the child who was sent to the mountain village has already been brought back? Why didn't you see anyone?"

Shi Yanran hesitated and said, "Sister... she may have overslept. Don't be angry, grandma, I'll go up and call her!"

When the old lady heard this, her face suddenly sank: "What time is this? Besides, when the elders in the family come back, why can she still sleep?"

Shi Yanran shook her head: "Grandma, don't blame your younger sister, she mustn't mean it on purpose. Last time my father came back from a business trip, she also forgot."

Where is this Qiao is talking, this is clearly adding fuel to the jealousy!"

When Jiang Mo hadn't spoken since he came back, he raised his eyelids and glanced at her.

It didn't stop it.

But the old lady didn't want that much, and became even more angry: "Sure enough, she grew up in a mountain village and has no education at all! Lin's wife, you call her down, I have to teach her well today!"

Lin's wife happily answered.

Shi Yanran frowned and continued to intercede for Shi Qiao: "Grandma, my sister grew up in a mountain village. If you wait until she speaks abruptly to you, can you not care about her?"

"I can not care about her, can others not care about her?"

The old lady Shi had a dark face: "Since she chose to go back to Shi's house, she has to learn how to be a daughter! Okay, Ranran, grandma knows you are kind-hearted, you don't need to speak for her!"