33. Not biological mothers and daughters!

According to the general process, the paternity test takes 5-7 working days.

But the money made the ghosts gossip, Shijia bought the express service, and the results were obtained in half a day.

The result is that Shi Jiangmo and Shi Qiao are Shi Hongyu's biological children, but they have been gloating around like shit sticks, cause Shi Yinyue had an accident.

The probability of her parent-child relationship with the old lady is less than 30%, and she doesn't support the blood relationship!

Seeing this result, everyone's jaws fell to the ground!

How is this possible?

Especially Shi Yinyue is almost crazy!

She tore the paternity test report to pieces and threw it on the face of the staff of the test center: "Say, did you touch this test report? Who instigated you? You better tell me the truth. , Otherwise I want you to walk around!"

"Ms. Shi, please be respectful! If you have evidence, you can file a complaint now, but if not, please apologize to us!"

The two staff members were suddenly dumped with such a look, and their faces were very ugly.

Shi Yinyue saw that the two of them dared to speak hard at this time, she reached out and pushed one of the staff members: "If you do such a dereliction of duty, it will be cheaper to file a complaint! I want a lawyer to sue you, but I want to see later. Who else would dare to invite you in S city!"

The staff member did not expect that she would suddenly act, was pushed back two steps, and then fell to the ground.

She was so angry that tears came down: "You... don't deceive people too much!"

Shi Yinyue: "Are you a human? In my eyes, you are worse than a dog!"

Both staff members were trembling with anger, especially the one sitting on the ground, crying so hard.

Shi Qiao frowned upon hearing this, and walked over to help the staff: "Are you okay?"

The staff member shook her head with red eyes: "I'm fine, thank you."

She thought that rich people are arrogant and domineering, and now it seems that there is a difference between people.

When Shi Yinyue saw Shi Qiao ran to help the staff, she felt that she was deliberately embarrassing herself!

Staring at her like a blade.

Shi Yanran was right. Since Shi Qiao came back from the mountain village, their mother and daughter have been unlucky, and they have been unlucky until now!

If it weren't for her mother here, she would definitely slap her twice!

This thought came to mind, and then she was slapped in the face!

There was a crisp sound!

The old lady Shi walked over and slapped Shi Yinyue severely.

Everyone was shocked!

Shi Yinyue was even more embarrassed and angry: "Mom, why are you hitting me? This clearly means someone wants to hurt me!"

She couldn't think of a second person except Jiang Lan, who had been having trouble with her!

The old lady snorted coldly: "Who taught you to be so arrogant? Shi's family is getting worse because of your class. You apologize to them now!"