6. Ma Ma come back

In addition to Mencius and Shi Yanran, there was another person who had been looking at Shi Qiao after coming in.

This person is not someone else, it is Shi Yinyue.

Shi Yinyue has never regretted her decision.

The moment she saw Shi Qiao, she became more convinced that her actions were correct.

Her daughter is beautiful and smart, so she should stay in Shi's family and enjoy the best treatment. As for Shi Qiao, she dosen't look like smart person when you saw her, and has little influence where she grows up.

She sat down opposite Shi Qiao, her red lips twitched and said, "You are Qiao Qiao? Why don't you call someone?"

Shi Qiao didn't bother to look at her.

Shi Yinyue hadn't looked at her in the first place. At this time, seeing her attitude, her heart suddenly became angry: "What kind of attitude is yours?Wouldn't you respond when an adult talks to you?"

Shi Qiao raised her eyelids lazily: "I don't think I have anything to say to someone who dropped me and threw me to the mountain village?""

"You... presumptuous!"

Shi Yinyue didn't expect that she would dare to brazen herself so openly, and her face flushed with anger!

Shi Qiao looked at her, then picked up the chopsticks to their clip a piece of pork.

Stewed pork ribs with pineapple, the meat is fresh and crispy, sweet and sour.

The taste is very good.

Get some back later for the little man to eat.

Shi Yinyue shivered with anger when she saw her defiant look.

What made her even more angry was that none of the people at the table uttered aloud to help her!

Shi Hongyu has always been a person who is afraid of trouble. His mantra is "All things are the most important thing", so if there is a quarrel, he won't come forward if he can't come forward.

Jiang Lan herself hated her for dropping her daughter. At this moment, seeing her being flushed by Shi Qiao, she was too happy to be happy. How could she help her?

Shi Yanran was willing to help her biological mother, but she didn't dare to be in front of Jiang Lan.

As for the rest of Mencius, he couldn't understand Shi Qiao's attitude, and felt that she was crude and uncultured.

But after all, he is an outsider, and her parents are all there. Where is his turn to be a junior to teach others?

Shi Yinyue has always been an arrogant and face-saving person, and being slapped like this by a junior at this time is like slapped her in public, making her extremely embarrassed.

She pushed the bowl forward, stood up and said, "I'm not eating anymore!"

After that, she turned and stepped on high heels.

She walked the pace is not fast, she hoped someone would at least keep her, or criticize Shi Qiao for not being educated.

But no!

Nothing happened!

Everyone watched her leave!

So angry!

When Shi Yinyue left, the atmosphere at the dining table became very strange.

Of course, Shi Qiao's good appetite was not affected at all. She chopsticks followed by chopsticks to sandwich herself with meat, eating extremely attentively.