23. A bomb suddenly

It's like throwing a bomb/bomb suddenly.

Everyone present was stunned, and it seemed that the air had frozen.

The next moment, it exploded like an underwater pan!

"Hahaha... I laughed so much that my head fell off!"

"Fuck, it's too shabby to say such things in front of so many teachers and leaders?"

"Miss Sister, let's make my debut! I want to be your fan and call you crazy!

"It's different for me, I just want to watch the Meng Xiaocao live broadcast!"

"Mi too! I'm going to the live broadcast room to brush rockets for Meng Xiaocao!!!"

"Old Tie, double-click 666! Give you a live broadcast if you give a reward!"

Leaders and teachers: "..."

"You actually followed me and recorded it privately! Don't you know it's illegal?"

Mencius flushed with his face, and his eyes glared at Shi Qiao with fire-breathing eyes.

If he was just disgusting Qion as pheasant before, then now he really wants to pinch her to death!

track?

Shi Qiao said coldly: "Narcissism is a disease. I really suggest you go to the hospital! I was there before you went to the top floor. It sounds more like you are following me! As for recording, It's because you mentioned my name and you said a lot of bad things about me. In this case, why can't I record?"

Mencius and his face were red and white: "..."

The students in the audience are boiling again!

"Fuck it, after listening to the recording, it was obvious that they said bad things about each other first, and now they're still raking it down, really don't face it!"

"It looks so good-looking, I didn't expect it to be like this! When selecting the school grass, I was wasting my sincere vote for him!"

"I don't care whether I'm scumbag or not, I just want to watch Meng Xiaocao's live broadcast, when will it start?"

"Is it the only one who noticed the word'you'? Who did you say was with Meng Xiaocao at the time?"

"That means it must be the kind, innocent and pitiful Bai Lianhua sister in the post!"

"I bet on a car of cucumbers, and I guess it's Shi Yanran..."

When she heard her name mentioned again, Shi Yanran was so angry that she almost never carried her breath!

Seeing that there was an uncontrollable trend in the situation, the teaching director hurriedly stepped forward to stop him and said, "Student Shi, you are joking with Meng, right?"

Another teacher said: "It must be a joke. Besides, what the recording said is not the exam!"

Shi Qiao was silent for a while before nodding lightly: "It turns out that I made a mistake. It was the mid-term exam scores that count! Meng actually doesn't need to be so serious. I just made a joke with you, I didn't really want you to live broadcast! "

Mencius and his face were even more ugly, and the blue veins on the back of his hands were exposed.

He thinks Shi Qiao must be deliberate!

This time he guessed it right!

Of course Shi Qiao knew that the results of the mid-term exam were mentioned in the recording, and she deliberately said it at this time to make him make a fool of himself in front of the teachers and students of the school!