43. Gift

After returning to school, Mu Huaiyan returned to his former cold and indifferent appearance, and never talked much in front of outsiders.

The video on the day of the Winter Games was posted to the forum, but it was quickly deleted, and it did not cause much waves.

The students in Class 19 did not publicize their gossip everywhere. Instead, when the teacher and other classmates asked about it, they even covered the two of them.

In addition, because the final exam was about to be completed, everyone's mind was on studying, so after all, this matter did not cause a greater disturbance.

It's just that everyone doesn't know that, Mu Huaiyan deliberately got a new WeChat account, and only Shi Qiao is a friend in WeChat.

In this way, he can "unbridled" use her as a "couple" avatar.

When they don't have to go to class, they will often connect with the wheat, learn with the wheat, exercise with the wheat, and even fall asleep with the wheat several times.

One month passed in the blink of an eye.

Walking out of the examination room, many people sighed.

"The exam questions this time are simply too difficult! The teacher doesn't want us to have a good Chinese New Year!"

"That is to say, many of my topics are scribbled casually. I am dead, and my New Year's Eve money this year may be taken back!"

"When you say that, I also seem to see my New Year's Eve money waving at me! Hey..."

Shi Qiao, Mu Huaiyan, and Qu Shaobai came out of the same examination room.

Compared with the others, the three of them are calm.

Qu Shaobai glanced at the two people beside him and said, "Will you be tied for first place in this exam again?"

After Mu Huaiyan went to class 19, everyone was talking about whether Shi Qiao could keep her first place with such a genius!

Especially the classmates who were squeezed out of the rankings before secretly look forward to it, hoping that Mu Huaiyan can kill her audacity!

What surprised everyone was that Mu Huaiyan and Shi Qiao had the same total score, tied for first place in the whole year!

However, the two of them did not take the exam in the same examination room at that time, and there was no possibility of cheating at all!

So the last bet was postponed to this time. Many people bet that Mu Huaiyan would win first place, and only a few people thought Shi Qiao would win.

When Shi Qiao heard the words, she glanced at Mu Huaiyan.

The setting sun hung diagonally to the west like a salted duck egg, and the afterglow of the setting sun spread on him, making his almost transparent skin look whiter, and his exquisite cheeks were dyed a little bit red, the whole picture looks Go up as beautiful as anime.

At that moment, her heartbeat beat: "He wins."

Her grades were taught by him personally, so she knew better than others how abnormal his IQ was!

Mu Huaiyan turned his head to meet her gaze, and his throat rolled: "No, you win."

From his mind, it is too simple to get the first place, but if his competitor is her, he is willing to be second.