13. Indebted

Shi Yanran was also startled when she heard Shi Qiao's name.

But soon she came back to her senses, ecstatic.

The more hypocritical Shi Qiao is, the worse her relationship with her family will be!

Shi Hong'an also recovered, his face was very embarrassed: "Qiaoqiao, what did you... just called me?"

Shi Qiao's expression is still very cold: "I am Shi Mingchen's daughter. Is there any problem with calling you Uncle?"

Shi Hongyu's face turned red and white: "Qiao Qiao, you also know... that is just to explain to outsiders. In this house, you are still my child with your mother, you..."

Shi Qiao interrupted him: "Aren't you always worried that the identity of Shi Yanran and I will be discovered? I am as you wish now. What else are you dissatisfied with?"

Shi Hongyu: "..."

He opened his mouth several times, but in the end he didn't say a word.

That decision was indeed made out of various considerations.

The face of a wealthy family is a famous brand. They can't let the Shi family make a fool of themselves

In addition, the Meng family felt that Shi Yanran was more excellent and temperamental, so it was most suitable to place Shi Qiao under the name of her missing uncle.

This is really not fair, but they can't help it, right?

The person who dropped the two children was not a nanny or a stranger, but Shi Yinyue, his sister!

He can't call the police and arrest her, right?

Besides, this is also why she herself is not up to date, but as long as she looks better and has a better temperament, maybe they can exchange the identities of the two people back.

It's just that when he heard her calling her uncle, he didn't know why, he felt like a ball of cotton stuffed in his heart, feeling uncomfortably panicked.

"Dad, don't be angry with your sister, she just can't think about it for a while."

Shi Yanran quickly relieved.

Turning around and looking at Shi Qiao again, she looked like a confidant big sister: "Sister, I know you have been wronged in this matter, but you were willing to do it at the beginning. You are now like this, didn't you deliberately make your parents uncomfortable?"

Shi Qiao Liangliang glanced at her: "Since you know I've been wronged, then you just shut up! Don't take advantage of here and behave !"

Shi Yanran was choked and couldn't go up and down. "... "

Damn pheasant, she is mad at her!

Shi Qiao didn't bother to pay attention to the lotus bitch Shi Yanran, and looked at Shi Hong'an again: "Uncle, do you have anything else? If not, I will go back to the room to review my homework!"

Shi Hong'an heard the word "uncle" ,

His heart was stabbed again: "...no, nothing more, go and study, if you don't understand, you can ask your sister."

Shi Qiao looked at Shi Yanran mockingly when she heard this. .

Turned upstairs and went upstairs.

Shi Yanran: "..."

Although she didn't say anything, that glance was more uncomfortable than slapped her!