39. The little man is gone!

Shi Qiao has been unsure since she stepped out of the room.

She was worried about the cube, worried that something would happen to him, but Bi Yuntao and the girls in the class would not let her go, otherwise they would "threate" to break off friendship with her.

Girls who are soft and soft are the most cute. Even girls eat this set, so she barely made it to the second half before she proposed to go back early.

Bi Yuntao watched her feel restless all night, and no longer stopped her.

She just pouted and said with dissatisfaction: "I think your soul has been hooked away all night, you honestly recruited, is there a man hidden in the house?!"

Shi Qiao: "..."

There was indeed a hidden man hidden in her room, but a little man of three and a half inches.

Fortunately, her face was calm enough, and she had always looked cold. Bi Yuntao didn't see any clues on her face, and after a few complaints, she let her go.

After Shi Qiao said goodbye to everyone, she left without looking back.

What she didn't know was that less than ten minutes after she left, Qu Shaobai answered the phone and left early.

When someone saw this, they winked their eyebrows and said: "Two schoolmasters walk back and forth, are they avoiding us to go on a secret date?"

"I think it is possible! Qu Shaobai has been in our class for so long, I have only seen him talk to a girl named Shi Xueba!"

"By the way, if they were really together, wouldn't it be too Su? Both of them look as good-looking as comic characters, and they are in love with each other!"

Bi Yuntao frowned and said loudly: "Hey hey, what is Qu Shaobai only talked to Shi Qiao, a girl, am I not a girl?"

Everyone laughed loudly when they heard this.

The person who said that immediately saluted her and apologized: "I'm sorry, I forgot the condom! But condoms, tell us the truth, shouldn't the two schoolmasters really fall in love?"

Bi Yuntao said with a solemn expression: "The two of them are innocent classmates, don't talk nonsense anymore! If this kind of remark is passed to the teacher, it will definitely cause trouble for both of them!"

Although she usually likes to say which boy is interesting to her in front of Shi Qiao, in front of others, she never said such things, but would help clarify.

Everyone, seeing her face so serious, didn't dare to continue joking.

The school prohibits students from falling in love early. If these words are spread out, they will indeed have a bad effect.

**

Shi Qiao hurried to the house and met Shi Jiangmo at the door who was about to go out.

Shi Jiangmo heaved a sigh of relief when he saw her coming back: "You can come back."

If she doesn't come back, he will pick her up personally!

Hearing his tone, Shi Qiao was taken aback: "Today is Christmas Eve. Didn't brother go out to participate in class activities?"

Shi Jiangmo shook his head: "Not interested."

Shi Qiao said "Oh" and was about to go upstairs, but was stopped by Shi Jiangmo again.