32. The DNA paternity test

The flat nose · Hong looked suspicious of life.

Did he give it away for the phone bill?

When is this all, even if his mother doesn't comfort him, why do you still frustrate him?

To be honest, Shi Hong's appearance is not ugly at all, not only does not have the big belly of a middle-aged man, but also looks very young and not greasy at all.

It's just that he looks very much like his grandmother, that is, the old lady's mother-in-law.

When the old lady was young, the relationship with her mother-in-law was very bad, almost intolerable.

When she was young, she would want to divorce Mr. Shi twice because she couldn't stand the strong woman of her mother-in-law, and even after her mother-in-law died for many years, the old woman was still very angry when she thought of her.

Therefore, facing the eldest son who looks like a mother-in-law, the old lady sometimes swears at him from time to time.

Shi Hongyan took a deep breath and emphasized again: "Mom, this time I have to divorce Jiang Lan anyway. She is too much!"

In the past few years, the two husbands and wives have actually played their own roles, but they have agreed that they can only have one-night stands or a few-night stands, and they cannot have long-term things like nurturing, let alone get involved with famous people.

But Jiang Lan's little lover this time is a small well-known male star. People like him who don't care about the entertainment circle have heard of his name, and heard that the gold master behind him has invested in him.

It's just that he never thought that the gold master was his wife Jiang Lan. There was a green prairie on his head, which was too much!

Since she broke the agreement first, don't blame him for turning his face on her!

The old lady snorted coldly: "Back then, I said that you guys are all sorrowful. I said earlier that you must have a lot of things together. If you want to leave, you can leave, whatever you want!"

She is at this age, no matter where she has to worry about their feelings, she will toss as she loves to toss it!

Time·I don't know if it is Sao or Lang·Hongyu: "..."

Jiang Lan was on a business trip at the moment, and she didn't know that the matter of raising her little lover had been revealed.

**

Shi Qiao did not relax after the exam, but continued to study after returning home.

The monthly ranking is not her goal, let alone her focus. Her goal is to get the first place in the due senior high school entrance examination!

Shi Yanran originally wanted to go shopping and relax with the Plastic Sisters today, but when she saw Shi Qiao studying in the study, her heart suddenly became uncomfortable.

This study was originally her piano room, but now it has become Shi Qiao's study.

And her piano room was moved to the storage room on the first floor, not to mention, the most important thing is that there is no style!

The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable she became. She walked over and leaned at the door and said, "Sister, why don't you relax a little while today is the weekend? Didn't you get a bad test this time?"

The exam questions this time were difficult, and most people didn't do well in the exam, but she was just the opposite.

Not only did she complete all the questions this time, but she also completed it beautifully. She felt that she might be able to get into the top 30 this time!