27. Shi Mingchen

Shi Qiao woke up suddenly from her dream, and did not recover for a long time.

She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling blankly.

Mu Huaiyan was awakened, his little hand rubbed his eyes, and said: "Early in the morning, what is your uncle?"

Shi Qiao did not answer.

She remembered the scene in her dream, and she felt an unspeakable strangeness in her heart.

That dream is too real!

Whether it was the surrounding environment at that time, the expressions and facial features on everyone's face, they were all very real. Unlike the past, the pictures and content in the dreams could not stand scrutiny.

Especially at the last moment, she felt that Shi Mingchen seemed to be able to see her.

If she didn't wake up at that time, don't know what would happen next?

"Hey, why are you not talking? Are you having a nightmare?"

Mu Huaiyan saw that she hadn't answered for a long time, and looked towards the bed with her toes.

"It's not a nightmare. I just dreamed of my uncle."

When Shi Qiao sat up on the bed, the strap of her pajamas slipped off her shoulders, revealing a clavicle.

In a slightly dimly lit room, her small collarbone was a little dazzlingly white.

Mu Huaiyan turned around abruptly, his ears were red with a "brush": "I said, can you pay attention to your appearance?"

Shi Qiao didn't notice his strangeness. As she got out of the bed, she said indifferently: "No need in front of you."

Mu Huaiyan's long and dense eyelashes trembled slightly: "...you are so relieved of me?"

Shi Qiao nodded: "Yes!"

He is such a small person, and he is not a real person, even if he picks jio in front of her, she won't be burdened.

It's just that someone seems to have misunderstood the meaning.

The original bun's face was squeezed, and finally the corners of his mouth curled upwards.

**

Shi Qiao got up very early today.

The barrage that hasn't appeared for a long time is moving again.

The barrage gave her a task, asking her to cook a breakfast for the old lady when she was done, and she would be rewarded with one hundred learning points.

In fact, even if there is no reward for learning, Shi Qiao is willing to do this.

During this period of time, the old lady Shi's love and maintenance for her was real, even if she only used her as a substitute at the beginning.

After washing, she took the little man to the kitchen on the first floor.

Aunt Lin immediately smiled flatteringly when she saw her: "Second Miss, why did you get up so early today? It will take ten minutes for breakfast to be ready. Why don't you sit outside for a while?"

Since the old lady made Shi Qiao a cushy pet, Lin's wife immediately became a fan.

When I saw Qiao's face as a stepmother in the past, now when I see her, I can't wait for a flower to bloom on his face.