7. Kill and love,recite one hundred words

Ma Ma? ? ?

Call Dad! ! !

Hearing this claim, Mu Huaiyan felt a chill in his heart.

This claims to be 10,000 times more disgusting than the poor little guy!

As soon as Shi Qiao opened the door and came in, she saw the little man staring at her with a puffy face: "cub, is this hungry?"

She thinks he has a temper as a little man.

He will stare at her if he is unhappy, and he will pull her hair if she doesn't study, it just doesn't feel like raising a cute little person, more like raising a little ancestor.

But maybe because he is the only thing that belongs to her in this world, she is willing to spoil him.

"Don't call me cub!"

"Don't say the word "Ma Ma!"

"Don't disgust me anymore!!!"

Mu Huai said three times in a row, showing how excited he was.

"If you don't call Cub, what should I call you?"

Shi Qiao saw his puffy bun face, her hands were itchy, and she walked over to poke him, but was avoided.

Mu Huaiyan stared at her coldly: "Don't move! My name is Yan Huaimu!"

Yan Huaimu, the other way around, is Mu Huai's words.

After Shi Qiao figured out which three words it was, she put her hands on his face and said, "Then I will call you Xiao Mu, Yan Huaimu, although the three words are nice, but they feel too serious!"

Xiao Mu is still more in line with him. Cute bun face.

Mu Huaiyan stared at her more fiercely and fiercely: "..."

Let her not call him by those disgusting names, her backhand is another nickname!

So, she was deliberate deliberate deliberate, right? ! ! !

Very angry.

Seeing Xiao Ren'er's milk staring at her fiercely, Shi Qiao felt that her heart was about to melt.

But in order not to continue to irritate him, she pushed the food she brought over and said: "Xiao Mu, are you hungry? Eat it, I made this for you by myself !"

"I told you not to call me..." Xiao Muju!

Mu Huaiyan was about to fry the hair, but suddenly he couldn't move his eyes away when he saw the pineapple stewed pork rib

He can't remember how long he hasn't eaten real food.

Although he now only needs to rely on her academic performance to survive, the thing is colorless and tasteless, and it doesn't even have a shape. Is it human food?

So, it's not that he is greedy!

His swallowing saliva is just an instinctive reaction, and has nothing to do with his personal will!

Shi Qiao saw that the little man was always swallowing, and the corners of her mouth curled up and pushed the thing over and said, "Quickly eat, the size is just right for you!"

Before going to the pot, she found that the ingredients were cut very large, thinking of Xiao Ren'er has a small mouth as big as a fingernail, so she cut all the ingredients down again.

At that time, Sister Lin saw her behavior and thought she deliberately disgusted her, and she almost turned to the sky with her eyes rolled!

Mu Huaiyan squinted at her and said nonchalantly: "This...really did you do it? Can you eat it?"