38. Murderous scam

Upon hearing this, Old Cai's red and fat face became very excited.

But he quickly calmed down again: "Shi, would you like to think about it again? Although the teacher also hopes that you stay, going to the top class is useful for you!"

Shi Qiao shook her head again: "No need to think about it, I have considered it very clearly, I think it's good in Class 19!"

Xiao Ren'er takes her to study, not only will analyze difficult problems for her, but will also explain to her the most effective problem-solving methods. These days, she has not only learned knowledge, but more importantly, mastered the learning methods.

Therefore, it doesn't matter whether she goes to the top class or not.

Of course, the top class has the best teaching equipment and a strong learning atmosphere. If she goes there, it will definitely help her study, but she doesn't want to disappoint the class 19 students.

Seeing that she had made up her mind, Lao Cai flushed with excitement again: "Well, now that you have made a decision, the teacher will pass on your opinion. Go back and study hard. Don't delay!"

Shi Qiao nodded, then turned and walked towards the class.

When the classmate sitting at the window saw that Qiaocame back, he turned his head and shouted: "she is back, Xueba is back!"

As soon as this was said, everyone held their breath and stared at the door.

So as soon as Qiao walked into the classroom, she met dozens of pairs of eyes.

Everyone was too anxious, but they were embarrassed to ask.

Bi Yuntao couldn't help it anymore: "Shi Qiao, did the old class ask you about changing classes?"

Shi Qiao nodded: "Yes."

"Then how do you answer? Say it quickly, but I'm so anxious to death!"

Bi Yuntao is impatient, and she speaks straightforwardly. If she were replaced by someone else, she might dislike her character very much.

However, Shi Qiao liked being at the same table very much, and the corner of her mouth ticked slightly: "I said I won't change."

Before Bi Yuntao could react, Xia Yuqiao shouted: "What did you say? Are you crazy? Why don't you change for such a good opportunity?"

Her voice is very sharp, like the sound of nails across the blackboard, irritating everyone's eardrums.

Bi Yuntao recovered and cursed at her back: "It's your shit! Shi Qiao wants you to talk about it! If you want to go to the top class, just go!"

Other classmates laughed and said: "She wants to go, but the top class doesn't want her, do you forget how she came to our class?"

"That's right, her grades were not bad before, but now even if she wants to return to the top class with this grade, the top class may not want her!"

"Yes, I think she just wanted Shi Qiao to leave, because after Shi Qiao left, she would have no competitors!"

"Who said no? The transfer student who just arrived did better than her in the exam, so even if Shi Qiao is gone, she won't be able to get the first place!"

"Hahaha, I can't be the first place. I can be the second child of a thousand years. Anyway, I think she is jealous of Shi Qiao!"

Xia Yuqiao's face was red and white, and tears rolled in her eyes: "I didn't, you guys are talking nonsense!"