29. Parallel space-time

Shi Qiao did not expect to dream of his uncle Shi Mingchen again.

But the place where she appeared in this dream was not a mansion, but a villa.

The design of the villa is generous and fashionable, and it is the hand of the famous family at first glance. It is only in black, white and gray tones, giving people a cold feeling.

The afterglow of the setting sun shined through the floor-to-ceiling glass and stained the entire living room red.

Shi Mingchen was sitting on the sofa, wearing a pair of vintage gold-framed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and a black shirt with two buttons open at the neckline, revealing a slender neck and a sexy collarbone.

His eyes were fixed on the notebook on his lap, his slender knuckles were resting on his chin, his brows frowned.

The orange sunset shrouded him, and his whole body exuded a cold and lonely aura.

Shi Qiao looked around and found that there was no one in the huge villa except Shi Mingchen.

Just when she was hesitating how to speak, Shi Mingchen suddenly raised his head, his eyes fell precisely on her, and his pupils shrank.

His eyes were as sharp as a sword out of a sheath, and he shot Shi Qiao over.

Shi Qiao's heart tightened, and he took two steps back subconsciously.

Could it be... he can really see her?

The next moment I saw Shi Mingchen put down the notebook and walked towards her quickly with long legs: "Who are you?"

His voice was deep and powerful, as good as she thought.

Shi Qiao looked up at the man in front of him: "My name is Shi Qiao, is your name Shi Mingchen?"

"Shi Mingchen?" The man twisted his eyebrows slightly: "I am not, my name is Qin Yan."

Qin Yan?

When Shi Qiao heard this, her eyes widened, "You said you weren't Shi Mingchen?"

How is this possible?

Except for a bit more mature, he looks exactly like Shi Mingchen before his disappearance.

Even the position of the little mole on the nose is exactly the same!

She suddenly remembered that when she was in the building, the female staff called him President Qin, but she ignored him at the time.

Are people similar?

Qin Yan calmly looked at the girl in front of him: "Why are you here?"

There are various surveillances around the villa. Once an outsider breaks in, the system will notify him as soon as possible, but after she has been there for so long, the surveillance has not responded.

It was the same as when I was in the building that day.

When he saw this girl, he felt an indescribable sense of familiarity, especially her eyebrows were so similar to his own.

The girl seemed shocked when she saw him, her mouth was open, her eyes kept falling on him.

It stands to reason that he should have been used to other people's eyes on him, but when he saw the girl, he couldn't tell why, and he always felt as if he knew her.

Then before his brain could react, his legs walked towards her, but she disappeared before he came to her.

Instantly disappeared from him!