36. Father and daughter

When the crowd heard their familiar names, they were all startled.

Especially the old lady Shi and Shi Jiangmo both looked surprised.

Although Shi Qiao kept saying that Shi Mingchen gave her a dream, it was in the dream after all, and the two of them must have never seen it in real life.

But now looking at the attitude of the two, if someone who doesn't know sees it, they really think they are the father and daughter who have been separated for many years!

Especially the old lady at that time, her heart was sore.

The youngest son has not yet called her mother when he came back!

The bodyguard was too surprised.

The client they are protecting this time is only about 30 years old, so how come there is such a big daughter?

The rich family really messed up!

Everyone was shocked, but Shi Mingchen's heart was about to melt.

Maybe other people would be surprised that he has such a big daughter at such a young age, but he himself is not surprised at all.

Since he remembered, he has been alone, even if there are people around him, loneliness and loneliness have never left his heart from beginning to end.

In another world, he also tried to make friends in the past, and even thought about whether he should build a family of his own.

But I don't know why, he always feels something is wrong, and he can't establish close relationships with other people.

Then he gave up and has been alone all these years.

But Shi Qiao's arrival ended his loneliness and loneliness.

Not only did she let him have a family from now on, but more importantly, she brought him back from another time and space!

This love is more important than fate!

Shi Jiangmo was the first to come back to his senses: "Grandma, why don't we go in and talk about it."

My uncle's body looked too scary, he was afraid that the other party's emotions would get a little more excited, and he might fall down in a matter of minutes.

The old lady felt sorry for her son too, and nodded again and again: "Yes, you are right, Mingchen, mom will help you in!"

Shi Qiao and Shi Mingchen asked her to help others, and they immediately went up.

Shi Qiao supported the very emotional Shi old lady, and Shi Jiangmo went up to support his uncle Shi Mingchen.

**

A group of people entered the house.

Shi Mingchen glanced around, except for the two servants in the huge bungalow, no one else could be seen.

In his dream, Shi Qiao briefly introduced him to the members of the outdated family, so he knew that he also had an older brother and a second sister.

But they are not here at this time, which is a bit problematic.

After sitting down on the sofa, the old lady Shi hurriedly asked Mrs. Lin to bring out all kinds of delicious food.

Then she took the youngest son's hand and burst into tears again: "How can you be so thin? Mingchen, tell your mom how did you come over these years?"