26.(2/1) Embarrassment

Shi Qiao's entire face was flushed with a "boom".

The palm-sized face was flushed in the light: "No...no..."

Mu Huaiyan Baozi's face was serious and interrupted her: "You don't need to explain anything, I just didn't expect you to read this kind of book!"

"No, I didn't see it!"

Shi Qiao remembered the few heavy-tasting words that she had just swiped, and was so embarrassed that her toes were almost cut out of the three halls and one room on the ground.

Today, Bi Yuntao borrowed her mobile phone from her at school. She didn't care at the time. Who would have known that she actually used her mobile phone to browse such websites.

Forget browsing, the interface and browsing history are not deleted yet!

As a result, she can't argue with her now, she really wronged QAQ.

Mu Huaiyan obviously didn't believe it: "You don't want to quibble at this point. Since you have time to read those novels, it means that your time is still very broad. Starting from today, you can add another hour to your study time every day! "

Shi Qiao's mouth twitched: "..."

She now likes to learn more than before, but that doesn't mean she wants to learn all the time!

Mu Huai said in a final word: "It's so settled! Tsk, it's really unpredictable, I didn't expect you..."

He had a look of contempt, but Shi Qiao rualy picked it up before he finished speaking: "The Qing Dynasty has been destroyed for hundreds of years, you little thing, such a small person, how can you think so old-fashioned? I'll call you Xiao Antique from now on!"

Mu Huaiyan kicked his feet wildly, furious: "Who said I was young? You are not allowed to give me a messy name! I'm old antique? There are a few G movies in my computer, sir. Show off?"

""Ha ha ha ha......"

Shi Qiao couldn't stop laughing.

A little man who is not as big as a slap, still keeps saying "Master, it's really laughable."

And those little yellow films of G, she doesn't believe it at all!

The two made a fuss, and then passed the embarrassment just now.

Shi Qiao went to take a bath as usual, but Mu Huaiyan continued to use his mobile phone.

He checked the stock market, and there was no surprise that the Mu's stocks all fell to varying degrees.

Some even stopped down for a while.

Seeing a fluttering green stock, his brows gradually frowned.

He was cultivated as the fourth-generation heir of the Mu family from the moment he was born. Even if the Mu family blocked the news for the first time in his accident, he still couldn't hide from those who were staring at the Mu family closely.

Those people also don't need definitive evidence, as long as the news is spread out, someone will definitely believe it.

Some people are afraid that they will lose their money, so they will sell their stocks. This will cause the Mu's stock market to fall sharply.

And those people will take the opportunity to buy the shares of the Mu family, and after they have enough capital, they will swallow the Mu family in one go!

During this period of time, his family has to worry about his health while trying to stabilize the Mu family's family business. They must be extremely exhausted.