34. "Congratulations."

"No, grandma won't do this to me!"

Shi Yanran trembled all over when she heard Mr. Zhang's words, her face was as pale as a piece of white paper.

"Uncle Zhang, please, I want to see my grandma for the last time, please help me pass it through, please? Please!"

Shi Yanran was so angry that she wanted to scream, and she wanted Zuan to greet everyone!

It's just that she knows that the more exhausted she is at this time, the more annoying it will become.

At this time, pretending to be pitiful is the most correct way to open.

I have to say that Shi Yanran is very good at controlling other people's psychology. Sure enough, when Manager Zhang saw her pitiful appearance, her heart suddenly softened.

He has been working in Shi's house for many years, and Shi Yanran can be regarded as the one he grew up watching. Seeing her like this now, he feels a little unbearable.

He thought for a while and said, "Wait a moment, I'll go in and ask."

He thinks that the old lady of Shi should be in a moment of anger, even if she raises a kitten or puppy, she will have feelings, let alone being a grandson for so many years?

When Shi Yanran heard this, her cheeks were flushed with excitement, and she bowed again and again to thank you: "Thank you Uncle Zhang, thank you so much!"

Uncle Zhang waved his hand in, but soon came out with an old dog face.

Seeing his face, Shi Yanran suddenly "cocked" in her heart, and asked in a trembling voice: "Uncle Zhang...what did Grandma say ?"

Uncle Zhang has no sympathy and softheartedness as before: "The old lady doesn't want to see you, so you don't want to come here again, and don't do anything entangled, otherwise she will call the police immediately! You... ...Let's go quickly!"

Abandoning these words, he turned and left with a dark face.

The so-called sympathy can only be produced without jeopardizing one's own interests.

Uncle Zhang thought that with his old face, the old lady would give him some face.

If he succeeds in persuading, Shi Yanran will also care about this affection in the future. Who knew he was scolded by Shi's old lady as soon as he spoke, and said that if he didn't want to do it, he could leave now.

Mr. Zhang relies on his salary to support his family. If he leaves Shi's family, he still doesn't know if he can find such a good job, so where can he continue to help Shi Yanran.

Shi Yanran was anxious and hurried to catch up: "Uncle Zhang, Uncle Zhang, don't leave!"

Steward Zhang screamed and walked faster, and then "cang", closing the door in front of Shi Yanran's face.

Shi Yanran stared at the closed iron gate, her eyes red, and she gritted her teeth.

One day, she will let all those who fail her regret it!

She got in the car again and asked the driver to take her to Shi yinyue.

The driver did not refuse, and sent her directly to Shi Yinyue's high-end apartment.

**

It's just that Yinyuealso unable to help themselves.

When they arrived, Shi Yinyue was being driven out of the apartment.