Chapter 1 : Number 85131

If you are reading this, beware of my words, for I am warning you.

Things you might have found normal, might not seem as innocent as they seem anymore...

Everyone carries around a secret...

And you will now be faced with mine...

For I am Celestia Grindelwald, the Empress of Magic.............

And soon-

Everything you once believed in this World to be true will be thrown upside-down.

May all Magic Unite and bring down your Enemies,

~ Celestia

James Fleamont Potter was silent...

One who might have known the male would have laughed hearing something so absurd.

James Potter had always been the kind of man who brought attention to himself-

Be it positive or negative.

And everyone was sure that there was nothing in the world that could make him go completely silent........

Yet here he stood, his wife Lily by his side shedding tears, the both of them dressed in Black, standing in front of his older sister's grave with suspected Death Eaters all around them.

Now, you may ask yourself what I meant when I said his older sister, am I correct?

Well......

Before the birth of James, Dorea Potter née Black had tried everything to conceive a child.......

Until her husband, Charlus, and she agreed that she'd carry the child of another man.

It was hard for the both of them, but they had no other hope left anymore......

And so the woman asked her old friend Theseus Grindelwald for help.

He hadn't been married at that point and had agreed to it after seeing the couple's despair, knowing they wouldn't have asked this of him if they hadn't seen another way.

Not even ten months later Eliza Grindelwald was born.

And a year later the Potters were in shock when they received the news of Dorea's second Pregnancy, resulting in the birth of James.

James wouldn't lie, he knew he and his sister were treated very differently from each other.

By their father at least.

Charlus always favored James, spoiling him rotten, while Eliza on the other hand never seemed to fit into the picture, no matter how hard she tried.

It only got worse after she had been sorted into Slytherin and began to spend more and more time at the Black family's home, Arcturus announcing her as Heir after Sirius got disowned.

He had seen how his sister became worse...

Both mentally and health-wise, yet he ignored it.

He had told himself that she was fine.

After all, Eliza Grindelwald was a strong woman.

And when Lily had gotten Pregnant he completely forgot about his older sister, the girl that used to carry him around on her back, even though it was improper for a Lady to act like that, whenever he scraped his knees...The girl that protected him from the other Slytherins and scolded him whenever he pranked someone......... The woman that supported him when he pursued his dream to become an Auror and never did anything but be happy for him when he took Lily, a Muggle-born Witch as his wife.