Chapter 34 : The Truth

The journey to King's Cross was very uneventful compared to the years before, having arrived by Floo Network like always.

Only when they looked up to see the Hogwarts Express, a scarlet steam engine, puffing smoke over a platform packed with witches and wizards seeing their children onto the train, did they know they were going back.....

,, Oh! I can see him." Perenelle whispered, nudging the twins towards the direction of Percy Weasley, who was wearing the Head boy badge proudly and looking like he was searching for someone...

Celestia noticed a few others looking like they were searching for someone but quickly glanced away from their direction.....

,, Why don't you two go say hello? I'll go and find a Compartment for everyone to fit in." She said, smiling at the twins, who seemed unsure about how to approach the male................

Now that they weren't blood-related anymore....

The girl noticed their hesitance, at which she gently grasped their hands. ,, Even if he is no longer of the same blood, he is still your older brother.......... Do not ever forget that."

Fred and George turned to look at her, only seeing the honesty radiating of the girl who had gifted them the chance of a better future....

,, We won't." They promised, offering small smiles as they slowly approached the redhead.

Celestia watched them go, her lips curling up into a smile as she spotted Percy opening his eyes wide, before hugging the twins close to him, a happy expression on his face. , It's good to see them so happy....'

She quietly took a coin out of her pocket, discreetly letting it fall to the ground as she turned to Xavier.

He brought her into a gentle hug, quietly whispering. ,, Be sure to keep a close eye around the castle this year........... Arcturus may not say it out loud, but he's worried about Regulus. With Sirius on the loose, we can never be too careful............."

They didn't want to know what could happen if Sirius was to ever come face to face with his son................

Nor did they want to find out.

,, I'll be sure to inform the Ghosts and keep a close eye on the Wards........ He won't be able to step foot into the castle as long as I have something to say about it." She replied, seriously.

,, Be safe." Xavier said, worried about what may happen to his Granddaughter now that she was heading off to Hogwarts again......

,, *Chuckle* I will try my best." She said as the two let go of the other.

Celestia then headed off to the Hogwarts Express, snapping her fingers as soon as she entered the crowd, which made the coin that she had dropped spring up and roll to the direction of a certain quartet.

She then boarded the train and left to go find a Compartment.

------------------

,, Celestia! Over here!" Blaise waved her over, Theo and Regulus sitting in the Compartment with him.

She walked over to them and closed the door behind her, Chrome immediately jumping out of her pocket as she did and landing on Blaise's lap, Fenris on the other hand staying at her side.

,, Good to see you too, bud'." Blaise said, petting the Niffler.

,, 'Tia, had a good summer ?" Theo asked, giving the girl a hug in greeting, which she returned.

,, I did. You ?"

He gave a small shrug. ,, The usual. I can't complain."

She fondly rolled her eyes, before finally noticing Regulus' gaze on her.